Chapter 22 : Forever

Fuck

Fuck.

Fuck.

FUCK.

What the fuck am I going to do now, I thought to myself as I kept calling her again and again. I didn't know that a simple prank would make her react like this and it was barely my fault. I'd like to think it as a reflex action.

It wasn't my fault that she lay on my chest, wearing my shirt and drooling and looking so fucking mine. My hand had involuntarily gone to the nightstand where a black  marker lay and before I knew it, the words were already there. I honestly don't find any lie in it but I did fear that I was becoming a possessive asshole. My mother would definitely disown me then and father wouldn't bat an eyelash. The man was too fucking whipped.

Hypocrite.

God, what if she never forgives me? Or talk to me again? I can't loose her. She's not that dramatic enough to leave me right?

She's my Raps. Ofcourse she's the definition of dramatic.

A small cry left me as I slumped on the couch, my fingers trembling and my head hurt like a bitch. I feel like crying though it'd kill me to accept it.

What the fuck am I going to do? She's gone to New York now and I don't even know what to do anymore. What if she never comes back? No. She would definitely come back to attend University. Yeah.

"Babe! Where are you? Honey? Come give me a kissie." A fake high pitched voice screeched.

My head pounded in response.

Zach and the rest of the guys barged into my room. Just what I needed.

"Hey, you want a face mask? We're putting one" He said. The man child was severely obsessed with his appearance.

He took one look at me and immediately sobered up,"What's wrong,Az?"

"Nothing." I grumbled

He stalked to me and suddenly slapped me twice. Fuck. That hurt like shit.

"What the fuck was that for?!"

"Spill." He glared right back at me.

"Something up with your girl?" Alec asked