Chapter 42 : New Beginnings

" True friends

are like burning stars

they shine brightest

on the darkest nights "

-Atticus

I stalked through the open doors with confident strides, pulling the large suitcase behind me. Stopping near the treadmill, I smirked at my lovely boyfriend who honestly looked like he wanted drown himself, Mel who was as unruffled as always and Zach who was, well, drooling over her.

"W...why do you have a suitcase with you?" Az asked, wiping his head with a small towel, trying to blink the sweat out of his eyes.

How does someone even manage to look so gorgeous while sweating?

I smiled at him, showing all my teeth. He had the good sense to look a bit scared.

I looked around at the large gym, equipped with expensive looking treadmills, bench and scary looking things that I didn't know the name of and never would. Why would the guys even have gym inside their house was beyond me.

I imagine Hell looking like this to be honest.

"Well, you forced me to accompany you to the gym." I grumbled.

In exchange of two white chocolate mud cakes. He runs a hard bargain. Asshole.

"Yes, so why aren't you in your workout clothes? And what's with the suitcase?" Az asked slowly as if speaking to a toddler.

He was wearing a black muscle shirt and shorts looking all delicious.

Huh.

Maybe coming here was pretty productive after all.

"Why would I own something like that?" I frowned.

I'd rather be caught dead.

I squatted down and unzipped my suitcase as the rest curiously watched to reveal my blanket, a small pillow and snacks. I grinned.

Zach cackled, "You should have known, Az" and then he turned to me, putting on a serious face, "Now the very important question here Lil Will is did you get Sour cream and onion Pringles or Pizza flavoured?"

I tsked, "Pizza flavoured, ofcourse."

Zach looked deeply touched, "A woman of taste at last," He said solemnly and then narrowed his eyes at Mel, "Unlike someone I know." He muttered only to be kicked in the shin.

Az sighed and rummaged through my package, "Looks like you brought something usefull, Raps." He grinned pointing at my brand new yoga mat.

I snatched it from his grip and gave him a smug smile before spreading it on the floor and plopping down on it, closing my eyes.