Chapter 38 : Bonfire

"No

"No." I said-more like whined- and turned around, hugging the comforter to my chest. I object to what my stupid boyfriend said.

He's making me question my taste in men.

"Come on, Raps. Get up," he said and threw his large arm around my torso, spooning me from behind. Nope, just because you're an eye candy doesn't me I have to sacrifice my napping time for you.

"But it's the bonfire! It'll be fun." He mumbled and pressed a kiss on my ear lobe.

"You trying to seduce me isn't going to work this time mister." I said and wagged my finger in front of his face.

"Well, I had to try." He muttered and snapped his teeth at me.

We have been staying here for two days now and we were going to head back tomorrow and honestly I was not ready to part with this place. And today being the last day, everyone decided to have a bonfire. Now, I love bonfires and all but the thing was that we were checking out very very early in the morning and they all planned to not sleep and just head back after the bonfire in the morning slash late night.

And I'm ready to go to sleep and pretend like I'm dead for another eight hours.

But my boyfriend was not having it.

I closed my eyes again and nuzzled deeper into the bed. Sigh, I could just marry this bed.

But then again the bed is not as pretty as my Az. Not that I'd ever say that to him, he already had ego the size of China.

China. Chinese food. I'm hungry.

I shoved my face into Az's warm neck and sighed contentedly, one of his arm cupped the back of my head and the other wrapped tightly around my waist. Just as I was about to drift into a very much needed sleep, his hand that was on my waist slowly started drifting lower.

And lower.

And lower.

Until it landed on my- Holy fish schezwan.

"Ummm, Az?" I said and looked up at him to see his eyes closed, with a little content expression on his face no doubt to look innocent but what gave him away was the smirk playing on his luscious lips.

"I know you're not asleep, you perverted old dog." I deadpanned.

"Shush, I'm sleeping love." He mumbled and snuggled closer. "No, you're not." I said.

He grinned but did not open his eyes or move his hand.

"Maybe we should go to the bonfire." I said.

"Nah, I'm good."

"So you're going to sleep?" I raised a brow.

"Yep."