Chapter 16 : Soup is For Sick People.

I glanced at her as she sneezed again and gave me a sickly sweet smile

"I'm totally fine. You're just being dramatic right now. "She huffed. Really?! Was this idiot serious?!

"Yeah it's totally fine when you sneeze twenty nine times in fifteen minutes."

She huffed again. "Fine. Atleast tell me where we're going?"

I ignored her again. She has lost the right to question me when she went on like a fucking idiot and ate a big ass cup of iced coffee.

She poked my arm once.

Twice.

Thrice.

"What?" I snapped.

"Are you ignoring me, Angel?" She pouted.

I want to kiss it. Stop. Not the time.

I ignored her again and stared ahead. I wonder what the little vixen would do now.

"Hi?"

"Helloooo?"

"Angel?"

"I'm boredddd."

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" God, she was weird. And I loved it.

"I want more ice cream!"

"NO!" I snapped.

Fuck

"Ha! You thought you could ignore me,Angel? I'm irresistible."

She had to stop being this cute, it's honestly not good for my weak heart.

"You are going to eat something healthy and going to properly rest today."

"Healthy? How about a double cheese burger with extra lettuce? That's also healthy...."

"No. Absolutely not. You're going to drink soup." She brought this upon herself.

"B-but w-" she sneezed again and I gave her a pointed look. Her nose was very red. Cute.