41: goodbye forever

⚠️ TW⚠️
- committed suicide
- blood
- dangerous action
-death

the personalities of characters that were mentioned in this book are not related to their life.

this book is only fiction
-

"This is not true."

"It's all my fault."

"I should listen to his mother in the first place."

Aera cried in sobbing and ran into the empty room when her friends were trying to stop her
from leaving the classroom. After knowing about the news, she can't help but blame herself for everything. She locked the door and leaned her body against the wall while hitting her chest to hurt herself more.

"Aera, open the door."

"Stay away from me," Aera replied to Jay and cried more.

"Aera, don't be like this," Sunghoon said softly and knocked on the door, but she still refused to open the door.

"Aera, it's not your fault-" Yebin was about to say something, but Aera quickly cut her off.

"Stay away from me. I'm a bad person. I will put you into trouble. Leave me alone, and I'll feel better."

Suddenly, Jay successfully kicked the door and went into the room to stop Aera from hurting herself.

Jay cupped her face, "Don't do this."

"Please."

"I'm begging you."

Aera shut her eyes and slowly pushed Jay.
"Jay, stay away from me."

"I don't want the same thing to happen to you."

"Please. Stay away from me from now on."

Aera took a deep breath and looked at her friends,

"Don't be a friend with me anymore, okay?"

"It's for your sake."

-

  Aera completely changed into a different person now. Song Aera, the nice girl who would always smile and bring a laugh to others became a silent girl who preferred to stay alone. She was doing this because she was scared and traumatized after everything that happened to Jake.  Her friends were trying to approach her, but she always avoided them. She changed her seat at the back, alone, and fixed her eyes on the whiteboard all the time. She was studying, listening to songs, and sleeping every day. She also didn't eat at school because she didn't want to interact with others.

She was doing this for her friend's sake.

she wanted to protect them, and she was comfortable being in this way.

Sunghoon was always giving strawberry milk to her, but she didn't look at him.

Jay was trying to teach her to play his console, but she ignored him and acted as if he was invisible to her.