30: neck tie

⚠️TW⚠️
- sexual harassment
-depression
-committed suicide

disclaimer ❗️
the personalities of the characters that were mentioned in this chapter are not real.

-

"Jake."

Jake titled his head and smiled, looked at Aera.

"Can I know the reason you changed your school?"

Jake took a deep breath and showed her a bitter smile, "Something happened.

"What is it?"

" I killed people," Jake replied shortly and looked serious at his answer, causing Aera to jump a little. " Don't tell me that you believe that."

" I bet everyone from our classroom will believe it since you are-"Jake laughed and shook his head,

" There was a girl who was obsessed with me. She always tried to catch my attention by doing something bad to herself. She sent me a few pictures of herself, cutting her arm, and asked me for help. I thought it was fake. So, I ignored it."

"Day by day, she sent me a picture of herself trying to stab herself by using a knife. I ignored it too because I knew she would never do it, and other people said the same thing. She loved to do that kind of action to gain someone's attention."

"One day, I got the news that she almost committed suicide from other students. I was surprised when the principal wanted to meet me, and I saw her in the room. She said that I was doing sexual harassment to her, and it was the reason she decided to end her life."

" I got beaten badly like I can't even move my body and walk properly. Gladly, my classmates were helping me and telling the truth to the teacher that she was obsessed with me. The principal was guilty, he apologized to me and asked the girl if her classmates were telling the truth. Finally, she admitted."

" I never forgive that principal and the girl. That's why I didn't like girls. I found them annoying."

"Then, why did you change your school? You're already free from the rumor."Aera asked him curiously.

" My parents told me to because they didn't want me to meet the girl again. I got beaten by them badly because of the rumor.  They didn't believe me no matter how many times I explained to them. They didn't allow me to approach girls after that, and I'm okay with it since I hate girls."

Jake drank his strawberry milk and looked at Aera," But I didn't expect that I would fall in love with you." You're the first one who caught my heart well."

Aera smiled at his words and hid her red cheeks by drinking her strawberry milk.

"They will probably kill me if they find out about our relationship."

" Jake, you make me scared."

"Don't worry. I will tell them about you. I believe that they will accept you." Jake fixed her hair and rest his head on her shoulder to take a nap for a minute.

-

"Oh God, I'm late." Aera quickly grabbed her towel and took a shower. She only had 15 minutes before the gate was closed. After preparing herself, she grabbed her bag and ran as fast as she could to the bus stop. She screamed in happiness when the bus was still there. She can feel something great will happen to her after this because this kind of luck rarely happened in her life.