47: party

"Jay, you scared me!"

Aera grabbed the metal bat and ran towards Jay to hit him. Jay laughed loudly and teased her by mocking her scared face.

"Did you plan this with Sunghoon?"

"Yes. We just wanted to tease you."

"Why did you wear the mascot? Did you steal it?"

"I bought it because it reminds me of you."

Aera sighed heavily and hit Jay again causing him groaned in pain,
"Stop with this kind of prank."

"I decided to wear this mascot every time we hang out together. It must be fun."

"It's embarrassing."

Jay stuck out his tongue and laughed,
"I still want to wear it."

"Let's go then. Caesoo is waiting for us now."

-

Starting that day, Jay and Aera always hang out together. Although she already forced him to take off the pig mascot, he didn't care and ignore her instead. Jay was like a comedian,
he ran around the place and teased every kid that he met causing them to cry and went to their mother. Aera hates to admit it but she laughed a lot when she was with him.

And Sunghoon,
Aera was still keeping in touch with him. He always called her early in the morning and also when he was going to sleep. He asked about her day, listened to her stories until he fell asleep. To Sunghoon, listening to her voice made his day and it made him miss the girl more.

He bought a lot of souvenirs for his friends but when it comes to Aera, he bought a really expensive things such a branded clothes and perfumes. He was excited to meet her after the business trip ended in two days.
He decided to make a little party after he was coming back to Korea again.

he loves her.
and he hopes she feels the same as him.

After buying some ingredients and things that were needed in her house with Jay and Caesoo, Aera finally back to her house. She went straight to her room without showering
and took a nap for a few hours.

She woke up at 8 in the night and decided to make a simple dinner for her. After showering, she went to the kitchen, cooking the food while listening to music.

Knock Knock

"Who is that?" Aera asked herself and fixed her clothes. She went to the door and opened it slowly, surprised to see Jay in the pig mascot.

"Jay, what are you doing here?"
Aera asked him but he didn't give any response. She laughed when he showed his phone to her. He wrote something on the notepad, so she read it slowly and laughed.

"Just talk, Jay."

He wrote again,
"I'm in my character."

"What do you want, Jay? Do you want to eat with me?"

"I want to have a walk with you."

"Where?"

"At the park. The stars are beautiful tonight and the air is fresh. It will only take 1 hour."

Aera smiled at him,
"Wait here. I want to change my clothes."

He nodded.