04: accident

" Did you come to school with Jay?" Yebin arrived and quickly leaned her body to Aera, teasing Aera with her annoying face. Aera just shook her head, putting her jacket on the chair, and did her homework in silence. Yebin still had no idea about Jay's feelings for her and it made Aera quite sad as she kept thinking about it whenever Yebin appeared in her mind. Yebin also didn't know Aera's feelings on Jay. So, Aera was scared if Yebin suddenly accepts Jay's confession and they end up dating each other.

It will be the end to hear if it happens.

" Oh tell me, Aera. Are you dating Jay?"

" No, Yebin. You know it's only a rumor.."

Yebin chuckled, " But I saw both of you this morning."

" Yebin, stop it."

" Aera like Jay. Jay like Aera." She teased Aera again.

" Aera and Jay look good together~" This time, Yebin teased Aera quite loud causing Sunghoon and Jay to look at them at the same time. Jay just rolled his eyes, disappointed to hear those words from his crush while Sunghoon was just looking at Aera while holding his jealously when Yebin was teasing Aera by calling her Jay.

Sunghoon stood up,
" Yebin, hand me your homework."

Yebin stopped from laughing and looked at Aera blankly,
" Do we have homework?"

" Sunghoon, the homework due is tomorrow," Aera replied to Sunghoon.

" I just wanted to look at the answers," Sunghoon said awkwardly and rubbed his neck as he felt embarrassed. Aera pouted her lips and continue doing her homework while Yebin was handing him her answers.

Knock Knock

Everyone immediately stopped doing their own business and focused on the discipline teacher, Mr.Kang at the door. He pointed his finger to Jay and Aera, " Both of you come out."

Aera was confused and looked at Jay. He sighed, stood up from his seat, and walked towards Aera.

" Let's go." He handed his hand to her.

Aera bit her lips, confused at Jay's action towards her.

Jay gently held her arm and walked
towards Mr.Kang.

" Mr.Kang," Sunghoon spoke up.

" What are you going to do with my classmates?"

" They were skipping my class because they were dating at the rooftop. They should get a punishment." Mr.Kang replied.

" We are not dating," Aera said.

" I heard this from everyone, Ms.Song."

" You should ask me, Mr.Kang. I'm the class president here." Sunghoon came towards them and stood in front of Mr.Kang angrily.

Mr.Kang sighed and shook his head,
" Back to your seat, Park Sunghoon."

" Let me replace Aera," Sunghoon said again causing the whole classroom to look at him blankly as they felt something weird in Sunghoon when it came to Aera.