20: i like you

"Thank you, Sunghoon. I'm sorry if I am burdening you." Aera took off the helmet and gave it to Sunghoon before fixing her hair. Sunghoon watched Aera who was walking towards the gate of her house while adoring her in silence. Sunghoon quickly looked away when Aera turned her body to face him and smiled, showing her dimple to him while waving her hand like a child. Sunghoon just chuckled and waved his hand to her back.

  Sunghoon started the engine of his bike and was about to drive away but Aera stopped him by calling him and told him to wait. Aera quickly went into her house and took something from the kitchen.

" Why?"

Aera chuckled and gave the strawberry milk to him causing him laughed, " How many bottles of strawberry milk do you have in your fridge?" Sunghoon took the strawberry milk from her and put it in his pocket.

" Goodbye, Sunghoon. Be safe." Aera replied and waited for him to go but he switched off the engine and got off from his bike before walking towards Aera.

"Thank you for spending your time with me. I'm really happy to be with you."

" What's wrong with you? You sound so dramatic." Aera laughed.

Sunghoon smiled and suddenly hugged her tightly. "You've been a lot of things today. Don't overwork, okay?. Please take a good rest." Aera laughed and nodded.

"Let me hug you longer." Sunghoon pulled her closer and stroke her hair gently.

" Should I say this?"

" Say what?"

" Do you want to hear it directly or indirectly?"

" I'm too dumb. So, say it instantly." Sunghoon laughed and took a deep breath to fade his nervousness away.

"Aera. Do you remember the day you received a letter and everyone thought Jay was the one who was sending the letter to you?" Aera nodded.

" Aera. It's me-"

Aera was surprised and screamed when a bike drove towards them. Sunghoon grabbed Aera and brought her to a safe place. Both of them were watching the person and were about to scold him but they stopped when it was Jake.

Jake ride his bike at full speed, passed Sunghoon and Aera.

" Shim Jaeyun, Are you crazy?!" Sunghoon asked him angrily but Jake ignored Sunghoon and just ride his bike, making a loud sound from the engine.

Aera sighed, patting her chest as her heart was about to explode because of Jake.

"I will go first."

-

" Good morning, Mr. Kang." Aera bowed to him while drinking her strawberry milk and went into the school happily as she got to sleep peacefully last night. Aera stopped walking when she saw Jake was riding his bike with Yebin. She watched them silently, the same as others who were surprised to see that scene. The other students were talking to each other, asking their friends if Jake and Yebin were a couple. Jake parked his bike and took off his helmet after turning off the engine. He got off the bike and helped Yebin with her crutches.

Yebin smiled while watching him took off the helmet for her.

At the same time, Jay arrived at the school with his bike too. He saw that scene and quickly ignored them. He saw Aera was watching them too. He sighed, ran towards Aera, and smiled.

" Stop watching them. Let's go." Jay said and wrapped his arm around Aera without any permission. Aera looked at Jay, " Are you okay?"

He laughed and nodded, " I'm okay."