44: move on and let's get married

"Caesoo."

Caesoo hummed and waited for Aera to speak while arranging the ingredients as they were in charge of closing the cafe. It was almost 11 at midnight, and Aera felt scared when she realized someone was watching her from far. She tried to look at the person, but her vision was blurry. She took out her phone to call the police, too scared if the person was a bad guy.

"Jay said that he would pick you up later. Just wait here. I'll go first."Caesoo waved her hand to Aera and left the cafe.

Aera took a deep breath, grabbed her bag, and switched off the light before locking the cafe.
She was scared as she could feel her body was shaking, but she tried to fade the negative thoughts away by calming herself. As she saw a group of students passing in the street, she took a chance to join them, so that she could escape from the person who was stalking her.

"Jay, let's meet at the park near the cafe."
Aera ended the call and waited at the park. She sighed as if relieved when a group of teenagers was hanging out together at the park. She felt safe.

Aera sat on the bench and looked around the place. She looked at the sky and smiled,

" I wish I were with you now."

"How can I get married to someone else when I can't ever forget you?"

"Although I know we will never end up together."

"It still upset me. What a stupid. I'm wishing to be with someone who was already gone forever. I can't even accept the truth."

Aera sighed, realized how much she missed Jake. She watched the group of people at the park and was surprised when one of them was familiar to her.

"Jake...?"

She rubbed her eyes and looked at the guy again. The way he laughed at his friends reminded her of Jake.

"Welcome to the Jaeyun Flight."

"Let me bring you to my heart."

The guy said and made eye contact with Aera, smiling like a puppy.

Aera stood up from her seat,
"Jake."

The guy stood up too and smiled at Aera before leaving the park. Aera was still surprised. She quickly carried her bag and ran to chase Jake.

"Jake."

"Jake."

"Jake," Aera said, cried while running quickly.

He stopped on his way and turned his body to face Aera. She looked at him into his eyes and wiped her tears. She gently wrapped her arm around his waist and tucked her body into his embrace,

"I miss you." Aera hugged him tighter and cried in his embrace, causing his hoodie to get wet.

He finally hugged her back and broke the hug after a minute,

"Sorry. You got the wrong person."He spoke up to Aera.

Aera lifted her head and looked at his face, finally realized he looked different compared to Jake. Aera took a step backward, still looking at him.

"But-" Aera was surprised and bit her lips as she lost her words. She thought she finally actually meet Jake, but she got the wrong person and was spacing out earlier.

"Sorry. I was spacing out."Aera apologized and left the place while crying in sobbing. She used her sleeve to wipe her tears and cried more when she thought of Jake.

"What am I thinking? I know he was gone, but why-" Aera sobbed in tears again.

"Stop crying."

Aera stopped on her way and looked at the guy who was standing in front of her.