23: pig mascot II

" I can't do this!" Aera gave the microphone to Sunghoon and ran towards the door to leave the hall but Jay quickly grabbed her sleeve and brought her to Yebin. She screamed, faked her cried because she didn't want to do it. Her friends didn't feel any sympathy and just laughed at her cute behavior. They wanted to see her singing but she was too embarrassed when people were watching her.

Aera went to the stage with a heavy feeling, got ready to sing but her eyes suddenly fixed on the door, seem like someone was watching her but she didn't know who it was since it was black outside the room. She ignored the negatives thoughts and sang again. Jay was mocking her, mimic her hand and mouth, pretending like he was the one who was singing. Aera saw that and annoyed. She stopped the music and quickly turned off the mic before running away again.

Sunghoon got ready to chase for her while Jay was running towards the door.

"Don't run away."

" Let's eat. I'm hungry." Aera used an excuse and brought Yebin with her.

"No. You stay here." Yebin said.

" We will buy the foods."

"Don't leave me alone here. It's dark outside." Aera said.

"I will switch on the light then. Don't worry, people are still here." Jay said to calm her.

" Since you are uncomfortable singing in front of us, You should practice more when we are going to buy the food."

" Just don't run away, okay?" Sunghoon asked Aera, hoping she will agree this time.

Aera sighed and nodded her head. All of them were leaving the place, leaving Aera alone.

-

After a few minutes of taking a rest, Aera went to the stage, started the music, and sang peacefully. She was waiting for them to come but she guesses they were late. So, she decided to continue her practice again.

She stopped when someone was watching her from outside again.

" Park Sunghoon, stop it! Don't watch me!"
She laughed more when Sunghoon was running away as she noticed him.

Aera shook her head as that guy was childish. She sang again, and this time she became serious but she stopped again when Sunghoon was watching her from outside.

" Park Sunghoon!"

" Sto-"

She froze when she saw the pig mascot that she wore on the sports day. She looked at it for a long time, watching the mascot locked the door and sat on the floor, looking at her who was standing on the stage.

Aera chuckled a little and went to the pig mascot. She patted the head,
" Who are you? Stop teasing me."

The pig mascot suddenly held her hand and brought her to the stage before giving the mic to her.

The pig mascot went to the audience place, stole a paper from Yebin's bag, and wrote something on it while Aera was just watching in silence.

The pig mascot showed the paper to Aera, so she can read it.

" I know you didn't like it when someone was watching your performance. I wore this pig mascot, so you will feel better."

" Don't mind me. I'm just a toy here."

" Aera, I believe in you."