03: friendzone

" Maybe, someone just addresses himself with that last name to put a prank on us?"

Sunghoon replied confidently and continue eating his food while avoiding Jay's gaze on him.

-

   After the bell rang, Aera sighed as she needs to go to the detention room along with Jay and Sunghoon. Realizing she needed to be with those popular and perfect men from her class made her felt more anxious and nervous as it will be awkward since they never got along well.

Jay and Sunghoon slowly knocked on the door and went into the detention room. Aera just acted like she didn't see them and just went to her seat, taking out her books to finish her homework.

Sunghoon can't help but took a glance at her as she was having a hard time answering some questions. He took a glance at Jay who was reading a comic and went towards Aera, asking her if she is okay.

" I can help you."

Aera shook her head,
" It's okay. I don't want to burden you."

Sunghoon ignored her words and sat next to her, looking at her works carefully. He smiled, gently took the pen from Aera, and taught her to take by step,

" I never know there is another way to solve this." Aera was amazed making Sunghoon chuckled. He gave the pen to Aera, told her to answer the next question by using his method. Aera chuckled too, she focused on the books with a grin without realizing Sunghoon was just staring at her while smiling like an idiot.

" Ouch."

Sunghoon suddenly groaned in pain when Aera accidentally hit his wound with the pen. She quickly put her things away and leaned closer to Sunghoon anxiously.

" I'm sorry. I did-"

" It's okay," Sunghoon replied.

" Wait here. I will take the medicine." Aera said and walked out of the room fastly.

Jay looked at Sunghoon with a smirk,
" I can tell it by your action towards her," Jay muttered to Sunghoon while toying with his fingers. Sunghoon confused and just shook his head,

" She is my classmate and I am the class pre-"

" I never saw you smiling like an idiot to another girl from our class," Jay spoke again.

" You get the wrong idea. Stop it." Sunghoon faked a laughed as he felt nervous when Jay caught him.

" When did you learn to write those cringe flirty words? I don't believe you-"

" It's not me, Jay." Sunghoon cut him off and was surprised when a teacher came into the room.

" Sunghoon, can you help me? It will take only 10 minutes."

Deeply in Sunghoon's heart, he wanted to stay in the detention room for Aera because she already told him to wait but he felt guilty when the teacher hopes for his help right now. Sunghoon sighed, decided to help the teacher real quick before Aera arrived at the detention room again.

He stood up and followed the teacher, leaving Jay alone.

-

" I'm sorry for late." Aera arrived at the room and confused when Sunghoon was not there anymore and only found Jay who was sleeping peacefully.

She noticed that his bag was still there, so she decided to stay with Jay while waiting for Sunghoon to come with medical ailments
on her hands.

" Ouch." Jay groaned in pain and cursed at himself as it was hurting him so much. Aera looked at him anxiously and patted his shoulder,