43: i will make you mine

"How-"

"I'm glad that I found you first."

"Jay." Aera took a step away, but Jay suddenly held her hand and looked at her into her eyes.

"Can I?" He asked her softly and slowly reached his hand to her hair. Aera was just watching him as he leaned his body closer to her.
He then hugged her and laughed,

"You're still tiny."He hugged her tighter.
"How are you, Aera?"

Aera was silent, still surprised to see him again after 5 years. She sighed heavily, remembered that Caesoo and her manager uploaded her picture on social media causing Jay to immediately search for her. She didn't want to think about the old version of her as she might get emotional because of it. The treatment helped her a lot, but after meeting Jay, she can feel her heart was hurting again, and those feeling slow came again.

She slowly broke the hug and avoided Jay, but he would never let go of her this time.

"Aera, it's okay."

"Everything is okay now."

Aera bit her lips.

"I wanted us to be like we used to be."

-

  "How did you find me?" Aera asked Jay nervously and took a sip of her tea. Jay toyed with his fingers and smiled at Aera,
"I was searching for you for 5 years and after the picture of you-"

"It's all because of the picture." Aera cut him off and took a glance at Caesoo who was watching them with a teasing smile.
Jay saw that and ended up laughing,

"I guess she was the one who did it."

Aera chuckled and nodded,
"Come here." She said to Caesoo.

Chaesoo quickly grabbed her drinks, sitting next to Aera while avoiding Jay's gaze on her.

"She is always like this. She can't look at a good-looking guy." Aera chuckled again and hit Caesoo on her shoulder.

Jay smiled, "Am I good-looking to you?"

Aera became nervous and slowly nodded her head. "I'm sorry."

"No. Why did you apologize to me? I'm happy to hear it. You are getting prettier too."

"This milk tea is tasty." Aera changed the topic as she was getting embarrassed at his compliment. "That's my drink, Aera," Jay said and it made her almost choked on her drink.
Caesoo quickly patted Aera on the back while laughing at her.

"I'm sorry, Jay. Let me make a new one for you-"

"No. It's okay. I will just drink it." Jay replied and smiled at her.

"Aera, I need to go first. I will call you later."
Jay stood up and patted Aera on her shoulder before leaving the place.

"Aera, he is handsome."
Caesoo said to Aera happily.

"It's not the first time you met him."

Caesoo shook her head,
"I met him for the first time."

"But I still remember the guy I met yesterday."

"Different person?"Aera asked Caesoo blankly.

"Yes."

Caesoo shook her head,
"No. I'm sorry. It was the same guy."

"Wait. I need to process my mind."
Caesoo sighed,

"It was the same guy. I'm so stupid. I should talk to him more!"