21: busted

" You."

Aera showed a ruler to Jay and put it on her neck,

" Die."

Sunghoon saw that and laughed while Jay was sticking out his tongue to Aera to tease her more. Sunghoon was looking at Aera who was swearing at Jay in silence, just moving her mouth from far. He found her adorable and melt more, felt like he fell in love with her over so deeply.

" What did you do to her?" Sunghoon asked Jay but Jay ignored him, too busy to tease Aera.

Aera gave up and stick her tongue at Jay before talking to Yebin.

" Yebin, are you okay?" Aera noticed the sadness on Yebin and anxiously checked on her.

Yebin sniffed her nose and took a glance at Jake. Her heart broke again when he didn't care about her at all.

" I'm okay," Yebin replied.

" No. You're not okay. Tell me everything."

Yebin remained silent while Aera was touching her and fixing her hair.

" Yebin, what's wrong?"

" I don't like to see you in this way."

" I'm really worried about you."

Aera leaned her body closer to Yebin and became anxious when Yebin was crying again.

" Yebin-"

" Go away!" Yebin said angrily and pushed Aera hardly causing her to fell off the chair.
Everyone immediately shut their mouth and watched the scene while Sunghoon and Jay were walking towards them to comfort Yebin.

Aera surprised too, didn't expect Yebin will scold her.

Aera slowly stood up and approached Yebin again,

" Go away! Go away!"

" Yebin, what's wrong..."

" Just leave me alone!"

" You are so loud!" Jake spoke up angrily and stood up from his seat before approaching Yebin who was crying again.
Sunghoon stopped him as he can felt Jake will do something to Yebin but Jake pushed him away.

Jake took a glance at Aera and was about to hold her hand but Jay was faster than him and dragged Aera closer to Sunghoon.

" Are you okay?" Sunghoon asked Aera and fixed her hair.

" Is it hurt?" Jay asked her too, ignoring Yebin who was watching them while holding her anger.

" I'm okay," Aera replied and approached Yebin again but she avoided her.

Yebin wiped her tears and looked at Jake,
" Jake, I want to go home," Yebin said sobbing and grabbed her crutches, walking towards Jake. She stood in front of him, looking at him with full of hope-

She slowly wrapped her arm around his waist, tucked her head on Jake's embrace causing everyone surprised.

Aera looked at Jake,
He cleared his throat, didn't break the hug.

Jake looked at Aera too but he broke it off by looking at Sunghoon,

" I will bring her to the treatment room. She is not in the great mood."

" Yes. Give her space for a while. Yebin is still hurting because of the accident yesterday." Sunghoon replied.

Jay wrapped his arm around Aera to comfort her. Aera was disappointed and downhearted when her best friend for a long time just scolded her for the first time. She can't help but overthink, thinking that she made something bad to Yebin without her knowing.