07: jjangpong

" How did the world war start ?"

Aera rubbed her head and smiled at Jay.
He sighed as she shook her head.

" Guess it."

Aera whispered to Jay,
" They want to steal the food, I guess?"

Jay rests his head on the table as he gave up with Aera. She can't help but felt embarrassed of herself. She tried again by leaning her face closer to Jay and whispered to him while Sunghoon was taking a glance at them without listening to Yebin's words.

" Imperialism?"

Jay smiled and pushed Aera while laughing,
" I know it! I thought you are that stupid!"

Aera screamed in surprise, rubbing her body as Jay pushed her quite hard. Jay was still laughing without feeling guilty making her felt pissed off. Aera pushed Jay back causing him fell and looked at her surprisingly.
" Did you just push me?!"

" You did it first!"

" I didn't push you that hard!"

" What a lie! It still gives me pain!"

" Weak."

" At least I didn't fall on the floor because of one push..."

" At least I'm not that stupid. Stealing foods?"

" You are the stupid one."

Jay suddenly grabbed a pencil and hit her on her head.
" That's hurt!"

Aera groaned in pain and went towards Jay to take the pencil from him but Jay will never let her put an act of revenge on him easily. So, he ran around his room while she was trying to chase him.

" I hate you, Jay!"

" Hey, guys. Stop it." Sunghoon spoke up while Yebin was just laughing at them.

" Catch me." Jay teased Aera and stuck out his tongue.

Sunghoon stood up, tried to stop Aera from chasing Jay but she didn't stop.
" Aera, stop it. Your knee will get hurt."

Jay quickly hid behind Sunghoon while Aera was standing in front of Sunghoon, trying to grab Jay. Sunghoon sighed,
" Stop it both of you."

" Come here, Jay."

Sunghoon wrapped his arm around Aera.
" Stop it, Aera."

Aera reached her hand to grab Jay's clothes.
Sunghoon rolled his eyes, slowly getting jealous because his crush was just ignoring him for his best friend. Sunghoon held her hand without hesitation, but Aera didn't realize it.
Sunghoon was trying to control her from going towards Jay by pulling her away strongly but he accidentally let go of her hand causing Aera to suddenly bumped into Jay hardly and fell on the floor with her face tucked in Jay's embrace.

Sunghoon was surprised as he saw that scene.
Jay was surprised too, Aera and he was shutting their mouth and just stay in that position awkwardly.

Jay cleared his throat and took a glance at Sunghoon. As he realized his best friend was jealous and mad, he smiled and teased Sunghoon by wrapping his arm around her shoulder, pulling her more closer.

" You smell the stink."

" Let go of me."
Aera groaned.