33: is it the end?

disclaimer❗️❗️
- bad words
-the personalities of characters that were mentioned in this chapter are not related to their real life.

-

" Why am I not allowed to meet him?"

Aera asked the nurse curiously and tried to walk towards his room but the nurse stopped her by holding her hand tightly.
" His parents didn't allow you to. They didn't allow anyone to visit him. I'm sorry. You should leave now."

" I will watch him from far. I promise."

" I'm sorry."

Aera held the nurse's hand,
" Please. This will be the last time."

The nurse sighed heavily and finally let Aera went to Jake.

" You can go to him now but remember that you can't meet him after this."

" Thank you." Aera smiled at the nurse and quickly ran towards his room. She went into the room and approached Jake,

" Jake, this is our last meeting. I don't know what will happen to you after this but I hope the doctor and nurse will protect you no matter what happens." She said and held his hand tightly.

" Jake, if you're listening to me- Remember that I love you. Keep it in your heart. I love you forever."

"I don't want to break up with you but destiny never let us end together."

"Jake, take care. I will miss you so much. Please don't think of me."

Aera held his hand tighter as she knew she will never get this chance after this. She fixed his eyes on him and smiled.

"Goodbye." Aera let go of his hand and took a step towards the door to leave.

" I'm sorry for burdening you." Aera apologized to the nurse and left the room after taking a glance at Jake for the last time. The nurse went into the room with the doctor and checked his condition.

She walked through the hallways while holding her tears and stopped-

" Jake woke up from his coma!"

" Call his parents real quick!"

Aera wiped her tears and went towards the room again but this time, the nurse locked the door. She watched him through the window and cried in happiness when she saw him was opening his eyes and talked with the doctor there.

Jake looked around the place and was confused.
He shut his eyes and finally remembered that he was helping Aera on the festival day. He cleared his throat and called the doctor,

" Aera. Is she here? Did she visit me? She is okay, right?"

Aera heard that and bit her lips to hold herself from letting out any sound.

" I need to meet her. I want my phone back."

" Jake, calm down. You just woke up"

" I don't care. Do you want me to break everything here? Give me my phone back. I want to meet her."

" Your parents didn't allow her to visit you, Jake. It's useless to call for her, she can't come."