24: first kiss

" Aera, open the door."

Jake immediately let go of her and became nervous when Sunghoon and his friends arrived at the place. Aera was still shy after the scene as she can't look at him straight in his eyes.

Jake quickly switched on the light and grabbed the pig's head. He walked towards Aera, making her looked at him.

He smiled and pinched her cheeks to tease her. He wore the pig head before walking out from the hall.

Sunghoon surprised to see him,
" You scared me!" Jay shouted the same as Yebin.

Jake walked away without waiting for their response.

-

" This is delicious," Aera said and ate her jjampong while Sunghoon was adding more foods to her bowl. Jay suddenly sat next to her and stole a few of her foods causing her screamed and mad at him.

" Jay, stop it!" Jay ignored her and tease her more.

Sunghoon just shook his head,
" Both of you are childish."

Yebin stood up with her crutches and decided to take a fresh air but she stopped when Jake was walking through the hallways. Jake stopped at the door too and tried to peek at Aera but he failed.

" What are you doing here, Jake?" Yebin asked him happily.

Jake ignored her and decided to leave but Yebin quickly held his hand.

"Let's eat with us."

"No-"

Yebin ignored him and brought him into the hall.

Aera suddenly coughed when her eyes met Jake. Sunghoon quickly gave a drink to her and patted her back, " Are you okay?"

Aera nodded and smiled at Sunghoon,
"Thank you." She said and continue eating without looking at Jake.

Yebin and Jake sat in front of Aera, Sunghoon, and Jay. Yebin quickly gave the food to Jake and cheered it with him but he refused and ate it in silence.

He took a glance at Aera and the same as Aera. The situation was really awkward and only Sunghoon noticed it. After eating all of the noodles in the bowl, she decided to drink the spicy soup, her delicious part. She drank it all and smiled as it was delicious to her. Everyone found her action was adorable, especially Jake. For the first time, he smiled at her in front of everyone.

Yebin noticed it and laughed,
" Look, Jake is smiling."

Sunghoon saw that and noticed the strange action between both of them but he kept thinking of positives things like maybe they finally became friends.

Jake quickly wore a plain face and continue to eat his food to fade his nervousness after getting caught.

" You're so clumsy," Jay said and leaned his body closer to Aera. He held her shoulder, turned her body to face him, and gently used his thumb to wipe off the dirt on her cheeks.

Sunghoon sighed and just let them made the scene because he was exhausted after everything happened today. He watched Jake, curious about his reaction but he didn't give any reaction to them and just eating his food.

" What am I thinking? He didn't like her." Sunghoon muttered to himself and continue eating.

" Thank you, Jay, but please stop stealing my food," Aera said and annoyed when Jay teased her again by sticking out his tongue and laughed.