12: pig mascot

" Park Jongseong! Shim Jaeyun! Park Sunghoon! Han Jiwoo!"

Their classmates cheered them happily. It was finally the school sports day and they were nervous, hoping they will do the best today. Sunghoon, Jay, and Jake went to the athlete's site and watched the other competition seriously while Aera and Yebin were cheering for their classmate loudly causing their throats to get hurt.

" Yebin, you must protect your voice."

Yebin shook her head,
" No. I need to cheer them!" She said excitedly and suddenly coughed as she hurt her throat again.

" Wait here. I will buy the drink." Aera stood up and went to the store hurriedly.

-

" You are so cute!" Aera said happily when she saw someone was wearing a chick mascot. She hugged the girl tightly and patted her head to tease her.

" Don't tease me. Your class will wear the big one."

" Who will wear it?"

" I don't know. Ask the teacher."
She pointed her finger to the teacher.

" Song Aera? You're in the same class with Sunghoon, right?" Aera nodded.

" Sunghoon wrote your name for this thing. You need to wear it."

Aera surprised.
" He wrote my name? He didn't tell me about it."

The girl laughed to tease her back and gave the pig mascot to Aera.

" Damn it, Park Sunghoon."

-

" Take this." Aera came with the pig mascot and threw the water to Yebin.

" Who are you?" Yebin asked her and stood up, laughed loudly.

" Aera? Is that you?" Yebin laughed again and hit the pig's head hardly causing Aera to almost fell to the ground. Since the mascot was heavy, Aera needs to walk slowly and properly.

" Who told you to wear this?" Yebin laughed.

" Park Sunghoon. I don't know what's wrong with him." Aera replied angrily making Yebin laughed more as she found it cute.

" Go away, pig!" Her classmates said to her loudly, wanted to watch the competition badly.
Aera apologized and ran away while talking badly about Sunghoon.

-

Aera went to the athlete's site and finally found Sunghoon who was standing between Jay and Jake.

She walked towards him angrily and hit him on his back causing them to look at her at the same time.

" Who the hell is this?" Jake asked coldly.

Jay laughed,
" Who is this?"

Aera remained silent and just looked at Sunghoon.
She hit Sunghoon on his chest hardly but he didn't give any reaction as the punch was adorable instead of pain.
Sunghoon laughed at her cuteness.

" She is mad at me." Sunghoon patted her head.

" Damn you, Park Sunghoon," Aera muttered to him slowly and was about to hit him again by using her head but Sunghoon stopped her by holding her head causing her screamed, telling him to let go of her.

" Is this Aera?" Jay asked her and she ignored him.

Jay bends his body to her height and strokes her cheeks, " You are so cute in this mascot."