28: result

Yebin wiped her tears and sniffed her nose as she can't stop crying after hearing the truth from Jake. Knowing her crush fell in love with her best friend, it was hurting her more. Jay was with her and listened to her explanation, but he just ignored her because it was her fault for putting high hope on that guy. Deeply in his heart, he felt satisfied with what she got. She rejected him for Jake, and now she felt the same pain that Jay has been through. He knew he was bad for thinking in this way, but at the same time, he knew she deserved it.

"Jay, what should I do?" Yebin asked him in sobbing.

"If I ask you to move on from him, will you do it?"

Yebin shook her head causing Jay to sigh, " Then what did you expect me to say?"

" I don't want to give up. Should I make him love me back?"

"You're going to hurt yourself."

" I will make him love me back."

" He like Aera. What if Aera likes him back? Do you still want him to be yours?"

" I like him first..."

" So, are you going to blame Aera now?"

Yebin bit her lips and held her anger,
" Yebin, be matured, please? You can't force someone to love you back. They have their own choice. Respect his decision."

At the same time, Aera came into the classroom and approached Yebin with a guilty feeling. She took a deep breath and sat next to her, slowly patting her shoulder making her cried more.

" Yebin, I'm sorry."

" I'm sorry."

Yebin shook her head,
" It's not your fault."

" I'm sorry too, Aera. I was rejecting your call yesterday because I wanted Jake to focus on me. I didn't expect you were in a bad situation. I'm sorry for using your name to make Jake went to me. I was calling for Jake-"

"Yebin, you're my friend. I'm hurting, yes but I don't want to lose you. You are my best friend."

Yebin hugged Aera tightly and cried more,
" I'm sorry."

"I like him so much. I can't lose him."

Aera remained silent and hugged her back,
" Aera, please be honest to me."

Yebin took a deep breath,
"Do you like him too?"

Aera shut her mouth.
" Do you like him, Aera?"

" Yebin, I'm-"

" The teacher is coming. Ready with your books."Sunghoon cut them off and went straight to his desk without looking at Aera like he used to.

"What's wrong with him?"  Jay asked Aera curiously.

Aera looked at Sunghoon who was plucking his earpod, mind his own business.

"I don't know..."

-

" Jake, where did you go?"

Everyone fixed their eyes on Jake and waited for his reply but Jake just smiled,

" A beautiful angel kissed me earlier." Jake smiled and chuckled at his own words.

His classmates were laughing at his response because it was the first time they saw Jake was acting that way. How can they believe when the cold-hearted and bad guy from this school was finally showing his bright side? It's rarely happened-

The teacher was feeling good today and didn't give any penalty to Jake, allowed him to go to his seat. Jake thanked the teacher and walked towards his seat while staring at Aera with his smile. Aera was embarrassed by him and wished for him to stop being obvious. Jake bit his lips and suddenly hit her desk causing her book to fell on the floor.