CHAPTER TWO

I  consider myself lucky. Shalom has the aristocratic features you know, a pixie nose, an oval face, a straight hair, black eye, and she has the body for it. I consider myself pretty but not as close as my two friends, I'm just trying my luck in that aspect .
"I hope you guys knows this is breaking and entering right", Muna said.
"really," Priscilla replied me that we were opening our boutique. "I am sure  today will be hectic", she added. "Muna so you think we broke into your home right" that was mean, you shouldn't say such, after all we all break into each other's home ." Sarcasm, rolling my eyes I proceeded to the kitchen entrance quietly "I'm starving Shalom ,what are you cooking".
"So you are hungry now I thought we were breaking in."
"Shalom ,you knew I was joking right, c'mon what are you cooking." I was whining like a child but who cares, I  am hungry but on the other hand shalom and Priscilla were laughing at my antic. Well it isn't everyday I try to be childish, I am 24 but grew up too fast. My mom got worried, my friend did too. In order to make them happy  I have to let go of the past so I can have a brighter future .
"Babe you know I love you right, no matter what", I was talking to Shalom " so if you love me like I love you, you are going to give me some food ." pri was having fun and it was lovely knowing I was the one making these beautiful women laugh. I feel happy because I was part of their lives.
"Okay I'm making some pancakes with syrups and pineapple juice for you, apple for me and tea for Priscilla, you do realise I don't really fancy cooking like you do Muna, so I did  a simple dish for us ."
"Yes mom we appreciate it, am coming mom I feel sweaty I should take my birth so I can prepare for our opening ceremony ." kissing shalom on the cheek I went up to prepare myself. I'm going to need a cold shower, I'm so happy. Finally, I own something now, I'm part of something important. I feel loved and the feeling is exhilarating. Putting on a blue with a black stripe ankle length floral skirt, silky lace blouse and silver sandal, I completed it with a black scarf wrapping it over my head I followed the sound of laughter coming downstairs. Seeing both of them smiling and eating, it made me feel at ease.
"So how do I look girls , turning around so I can get a compliment but I knew Priscilla was a witch, yeah " oh well you tried ,we can't say much, right shalom "shalom was just nodding her head I know she wanted to laugh at my facial expression, but I refused to be taunted , " well prisci Darling I can't say much about you either, she was putting on a lovely silky trouser and beautiful floral top and she top it up with a black heels,.her hair  was packed in a ponytail .
"You are just jealous Muna admit it, I'm more beautiful than you are, so you are fishing for compliment but no compliment for you girl come and eat." Damn that was mean.

And that is all for today , comment ,vote and like