CHAPTER 25

the honeymoon ends, seriously it was fun. I enjoyed teasing Muna and I also plan on doing more of that in the future. I didn't want to give her chance to breathe, I knew she said she wanted time but time is not humans best friend. if I give her time she is surely going to take forever and forever isn't my thing. This morning before I left home, I wanted a glance at her, I didn't know why I had to see her but I knew that seeing her face give me some sort of joy. She was looking all lovely in her ankle lengths skirt with a sneaker, purple silk blouse and a simple style scarf.  I even remember her attire, shes really charming me, smiling at myself, I shake my head. Turning my chair, I almost had an attack when I saw the figure standing at the door.

"Ya Allah! Man are you crazy, you planning on killing me, that was stupid of you." picking up my pen, I threw it at the laughing mother fucker at the door .
  " man you need to see your face, it was hilarious, I wish I had my camera with me ."
" ahh, not funny Adam, you planning on killing your best friend, it seems you have another one already. when did you even come in?

" well I have been knocking and since no one answered and your secretary told me you were in, I was wondering what got into you, when I came in, you were smiling to the wall, man, what is it. You better start talking." typical Adam, my partner and best Friend, unlike me who hangs out with girls and smoke, he doesn't do that, he is on the religious side. 6'2ft tall, an old man with a young face, full bro, chiseled nose and narrow cheek. He was fit for a Playboy but hes the loyal type.

  " well I was deep in thoughts."
" really now, about what?  well of course I know its your darling wife, ya Allah, you are smiling, did she give you some charm." frowning at that I glare at him, what does he mean by that.

" meaning? can't I be charmed by my wife without her using something, you are weird, and you should go get married too so you can join the taken men club." at his raised eyebrow I only smiled, I feel happy I was not a bachelor any longer, my wife made me feel something those women didn't make me feel in years  and I can't wait to explore more .
" don't zone out on me again, Im here you know, leave your wife for now." laughing and shaking my head, I decided to attend to my friends.