CHAPTER 11

Destiny my foot, I believe in destiny, it's part of the article of faith. I believe in destiny of course but with that rude guy, I know I said I wasn't ready to get married anytime soon but that doesn't mean I don't pray for a husband who has faith, who is a practicing Muslim. I don't want a nuisance for a husband, I pray if  he becomes the one I get married to, he  shouldn't be a nuisance.

I was surrounded by forest ,thick , with thorns, if I kept on turning, my kneels get scratched by the thorns or my hands. I tried crawling but I was hopeless. I was frustrated, the scene was changing again... Please I don't want to be there, it seems I knew where I was. I was in a dark room, but this time it was cold, black ,dirty  and there were other kids, tied next to me. A guy was coming to me with a back-strip belt, he kept on hitting it on the floor. The closer he gets, the more I cower into my chair.
" please don't hurt me." to me it sounded like a plea coming from my soul, but I don't care. I hate the feeling of that.
" sweetheart, I promise that you are going to enjoy it, don't worry". I feel disgusted with the way he was touching me; his hand was holding my cheek now forcing me to  look at the face of my captor. He was a lean man with hollow chin, his teeth were brown and his finger was dirty. " I need you to make some noise, the whimper you make turns me on." I feel sick hearing that, how could someone be so cruel, hateful and love seeing another human suffer.
" please I beg you, don't hurt me. I promise I will stay here and I won't make a noise." my plea going on deaf ears and then I felt the slap of the belt on my bare skin, the pain the pain that followed was so intense. I was breathless, then came another one and I shouted loudly causing a wicked cackle from my captor. It kept on coming I was wallowing in pains. My captor kept beating me without any mercy.
I woke up with a shock, sweating profusely. The pain I felt in the dram felt was so real. It feels like it was happening again. Moving toward the kitchen, I drank two glasses of water to calm me down my nerves.