CHAPTER 26

I feel weird, I mean now that am the billionaires wife, I have a driver and a bodyguard who have to follows everywhere. Looking at the man sitting beside me at the far edge of the car, he wasn't even smiling and he was huge, I don't like big men but my husband is an exception, he may be huge but hes a gentleman. I am not just comfortable with him yet. Both the driver and the bodyguard have stone cold faces, they don't talk, they only move like robots, is this how my life is going to be from now on, this is stupid, all because I got married to a freaking billionaire.
" you can park in front of the boutique over there. after the car was park, I wanted to open the door handle but before I could blink, I saw the driver there, how did he even get here so fast and why am I being treated like a princess, I can open the door by myself this is absurd and embarrassing, how do the rich guys stand this.
" thank you, are you coming inside and may I know your names." I was trying to be polite, knowing their name will make the tension ease a little at least.
" maam Im Mario." my bodyguard said, his voice sound calm unlike the rest of him which shout danger.
" and I am Yusuf." my driver look friendlier, Alhamdulillah.
" nice to meet you Im Muna, if you want to come inside please feel free to do so." I proceed Inside the shop. I saw my two friend's at the door peeping, rolling my eyes at the question that was coming, I let it roll off me immediately I entered.
" Muna, Muna , oh my God, you are glowing, you look more lovely and who are those people? how was the honeymoon? come on tell me ."
" at least you have to shut up so I can tell you, Pri, how will I tell if you continue bombarding me with questions, by the way, you both are looking beautiful, I missed you guys so much." it's lovely to be back.
  Looking at the eager faces sitting at my front, are they really waiting for the details, this is absurd. My Friends are from another planet entirely, who the hell won't miss their absece for two weeks. Well obviously, these sly ladies wont.
" I said I miss you guys and here you are sitting as if I have been here all these whiles." I noticed shalom rolling her eyes at me and I just ignored both of them, ignoring them will be the best option, crossing my legs, I faced sideways, they can go get the information from Kadir himself
" mun, mun, you do realize you are being childish, of course we miss you terribly, baby. Im sure we don't have to tell you before you know it right Priscilla", Priscilla nodded in respond to shalom question. " baby come on tell us, we are curious. How are you over there? You know this is the first time you are moving with a guy, we were worried, I was so scared you were going to have panic attacks, my phone was on for days."   now I felt guilty of course they are my family, they miss me, I was just seeking for attention, and being childish.
" Im sorry guys, I feel moody that is why I took out my frustration on you, Im sorry."
" don't be baby we understand okay, so now be a good girl and tell us what has been going on in your life Mrs Muna Altruiz ." feeling a little embarrassed at my marital name. I let it wash over me, Im no longer Abdul, now I feel homesick. Priscilla noticed my fallen expression, because she started babbling.
" now what is it?  don't be silly girl, don't tell me nobody has called you Mrs Altruiz since you left, because I was pretty sure you were supposed to be accustomed to that by now girl." shrugging lightly, I knew she was right.
" it's gonna take a while getting accustomed to that and everything happening in my life right now. I feel like am on a rollercoaster which isn't stopping to anytime soon."