CHAPTER 10

Looking at the specie sitting in my front, I was speechless. Ever since I've been here, he has been staring at me, which was uncomfortable as hell. Then he proceed to talk about my type of friends, dressing and now he is saying marriage is fun. Is he serious, I do hope he knows what he is saying because if he says yes then I have no reason to say no.
   " Mr Altruz permit me to say this but, I noticed you aren't taking this matter seriously, this is till death do us apart, I hope you know that right, I don't see why you decided it is going to be fun ."
" it is Kadir," ignoring his permission to drop the formality I waited for him to continue " Muna life is short I hope you know that, you don't take everything too seriously, you take it as it goes. To me marriage is like that, once we give it a try  and it isn't fun then we can opt out ." Is this Guy seriously saying what I think he is saying, he is sick if he thinks am going to agree with that .
" I don't think you understand, the meaning of divorce, and I don't think you understand the symbol of marriage. You do realise getting marriage is completing half of your deen right, you make Almighty Allah proud and you will be rewarded." why does he look bored anyway, I was sure I was not saying jargons .
" are you even listening to me".
" of course I'm  feel free to continue the lecture."
" what lecture  I am not lecturing am trying to tell you, my view of what I think a marriage is and what it is for the creator and you think am lecturing you ." it isn't every day I get angry seriously, but this specie was getting on my nerves.  Who does he think he is ?.
" you do realize, you are starting to look scary right now Muna. "
"I am not, you are the one who is getting on my nerve  and maybe then we should continue this conversation another place, I feel numb sitting here ."
   I was trying to get out of the situation, I know that but this man that is going to be my so called husband is making me angry so I need to escape before I explode .
" okay I can come pick you up tomorrow for dinner. You can come with one of your friends instead of two ."
" okay ." I knew it was not up  for discussion.
Standing up I left him to move toward my friends. This guy was so rude, arrogant and he thinks he own the world. What a character, he isn't worth my strength.  I shouldn't stress myself over him, I'm sure he won't even think twice about this. Priscilla was grinning... "why is she grinning?", looking back I notice he was following me. Why was he following me? Priscilla will try to embarrassed me and shalom now. Ignoring him I stood beside shalom.
" nice to meet you ladies, I wanted a closer look from a far. I couldn't see your beautiful faces, now that I'm here you both look gorgeous. " scoffing loudly, I ignore him when he look at my side. He was flirting with my friends, what a player and why was prisci giggling, that girl is insane.
" oh thank you, can I call you Kadir?. "
" of course feel free, I don't bear grudge ."
" you look more handsome here than you were on paper." arch growing inwardly I knew it, she was going to  embarrassed us, so predictable ."
"Really, am glad you think so  and you look lovely too. "You must be shalom right"..."facing shalom I wanted to know how she was going to react .
" yeah I am, nice to meet you and thanks for the compliment." what the heck, why was she smiling, they were both smitten by him. Betrayals, how could they. Frowning now I was angry at both of them .
"okay ladies I will be on my way see you tomorrow Muna." rolling my eyes at him I ignore him completely, what a flirt. He's not the kind of person I wish to get married to.
   Moving ahead of my friend I sat at the back seat, while shalom drove, pri sat beside me. She was rambling about how handsome and  polite he was and how she would love to meet him again. I'm  the one getting married to him right why was she the one happy? .
"prisci I can't believe you, how could you do that to me? Whose side are you on." I couldn't hold it back anymore and I wasn't fool by  the innocent look she was giving me .
" what did I do Muna, I was just admiring your future husband. He is lovely and you are such a lucky bitch."
" excuse me don't get ahead of yourself, he isn't my future husband and when did I tell you I care if he was lovely or not? I don't like the guy. He is so rude and arrogant thinks he can just sit there and everything will fall at his fingertip ." I was remembering the smug way he was sitting on that chair at the restaurant while I was trying my best to apologies to him.
" Babe how can you judge him like that, well he has two faces and I'm sure he was showing both of you the nice side of him ." I knew I sound childish but who cares .
" Shalom don't you think Muna ,is being too judgmental? you shouldn't be fast in judging someone you know.
" Yeah Muna I agree with prisci, you shouldn't be too judgmental. You should get to know him first ." No one is one my side here , they are all siding with the two faced human..... glaring at shalom, I kept quiet.
" Yeah!! I know where I have met the guy, I wonder why my mind didn't go there sooner."
" really! you have met such an handsome man before and you couldn't tell us ," ignoring prisci outburst I continue  " did you both remember that day I got late to the boutique, when you both were asking me and I told you someone bump into me, making me loose my footing.... He is the one.
" Really I'm sure it was destiny girl, it has been written down."