CHAPTER 23

I knew I was looking so shocked but I married a fucking billionaire, I knew he was rich but I didn't know how much, till now. Wow, that makes me the wife of a billionaire, if I told Priscilla this, she won't believe it. Salam bank is one of the biggest banks we have here.
" are you freaking out on me and you should close your mouth cos a flies can just jump into it." glaring at him, I wonder what he found amused.
" wait, let me get this right, you mean you own half of salam bank? so am married to a billionaire.
" isn't a secret, I thought you know that. Didn't you run some background check on the person you are getting married to." well it never actually cross my mind, I was busy trying to make him say no to the marriage proposal to notice .
" so that means I have a lot of enemy now that you are off the market." I needed him to assure me I am wrong about that, no such thing as enemy but I guess not my life is going to change completely.
" well depending on what you mean by enemy, from tomorrow you have to take my driver with you, he is also one of my bodyguards. I know you weren't expecting this but I need to know you are safe. I do have enemies and then paparazzi so I have to protect you from the sharks and the whales. Forgive me if this makes you uncomfortable." It was a lot to take in, I decided to stay calm, they are gonna dig. These enemies don't care if it is a secret, it took a long while before my story died down but it was an unforgettable experience in my entire life which I don't think I can handle if it happens again.
     " you have to promise me something Kadir, I need the past to be unforeseen. My past is something I never want to talk or even think about but sadly I can't forget. I am beginning to live like a normal human being but your present is going to dig my past out and I don't want that, please promise me." I was getting paranoid and a little shaky but I just need him to assure me that everything is going to be alright.
" hey mun, calm down, why are you going hysterical on me." shifting from his position he move closer until both our knees were touching and held my hands.  " do you want to tell me what all this is all about, why are you acting this way."
"Hysterical hun, you haven't seen hysterical, I will show you," tugging my hand loose from his, I stood up and began pacing, he will never understand, who expect him to, well I do.  " I want you to promise me, stop asking me damn question and just promise me, my past shouldn't ever be dig up. it's a dirty secret which I pray you never learn about." I knew I was almost shouting but I couldn't control my emotions at the moment. Hearing a sniffle, I discovered it was mine and my cheek was wet.
   " Muna please calm down, okay, you need to tell me what the problem is okay maybe I can help you." scoffing loudly at that statement, help indeed, no one can except Allah, I had flaw which I knew if he found out ,he may never touch me again .
" I don't need your stupid help, just make sure your foolish paparazzi move away from me."  turning around, I was no longer interested in this conversation, better I step away from this place but I was held back and my heart gave a thud.
" what is it, I don't think we have anything to talk about again." Refusing to turn around but Kadir forcefully turn me around so I was almost into him, my hands behind my back he's them captive, I hate being manhandled.   " Kadir what are you doing, let me go." I was already breathless from struggling out of his hold, which he refused to let go."

Kinky