CHAPTER 18

Wow! This guy sure know how to make someone speechless, is this a house or a mansion? come to think of it I wonder if he is no longer a pilot, I haven't heard him said he is flying out if the country  or he has passenger to fly out. If he doesn't fly people what does he do then. The house was indeed a mansion, moving in after him I was lost at the beauty. The inner colour was all brown and white, the roof was tiled. it looks like a street house at the same time. The curtains were like floral chocolate while the chandelier was looking like firelight. It was really lovely.
" I can see you are surprised, I guess you weren't expecting this." I certainly wasnt.
" call me judgmental but I was thinking your house was going to look like your personality." Saying that, i turned around to look at him but his face looks angry. I guess what I said came out wrong but I was just being honest.
" I'm sorry if you were disappointed but you have to get used to this now ."
" I'm sorry okay, I was just being honest here. I mean come on, your house looks lovely and beautiful compare to the owner." oops, said another wrong thing again ."
" why are you Insulting me? you don't want to repeat another word or you are going to regret it." I guess I asked for it, gulping I decided to just keep quiet and keep my opinions to myself.
" I have cleaners and cook but they are on holiday, so have the house to ourselves. The bedroom is the right room at the edge, go up am coming."
" okay but my luggage, i need to change." I don't really like the idea of just both of us inside this big house. Who knows what can happen, I have to be very careful in sha Allah, i will be safe ."
My life has been in a turmoil for some month now, first I initiated the marriage, second, I complimented my wife because I find her attractive, seriously me? how could I find someone like her attractive, I'm sure it's simply because its been a long time I got close to a woman. I'm not a machine, I'm a man and my wife has given me a condition. Looking at the woman who was sleeping peacefully beside me, I frowned and leaned closer. Why is she sweating, is she alright? moving closer, I noticed she was dreaming.
"Leave me please don't hurt me, I promise not to say anything again, please am begging you ." who hurt her, why does she keep on saying the same thing. Moving closer till I held her hand in mine, rubbing it to give it some temperature because it's so cold, " you are a monster, how can you hurt someone innocent. Allah will judge you, the girl didn't do anything but you killed her, oh my God.  No please no, don't Come closer, leave me, leave me....."  At that moment I felt a tug in my heart, it hurts what has this timid lady gone through to make her like this.
" Muna, Muna, you have to wake up it's a dream. Come on baby girl wake up." slapping her lightly on the cheek, I watch her slowly come back to consciousness. She looks so pale and fragile sitting there with the bedsheets clutch to her chest. I was waiting for her to notice how close we are and I wasn't disappointed, when she noticed she move further away tugging her hand from mine. I was waiting for her to say something, I knew she felt kind of guilty. She refused to look at me but I wonder why she is feeling guilty.
" Im sorry, disturbed your sleep. I didn't mean to, I can sleep in another room. I promise this won't happen again." so this was what she was feeling guilty for, feeling unperturbed, I move closer but noticed her eye shift to my side. I wonder if she is weary of just me or the whole male population. Still watching her, I move till I was able to get hold of her arm.
" so, you think you really disturbed my sleep, just so you know I wasn't sleeping. I was thinking of how to tell the whole world I'm a married man."