CHAPTER 13

Why was he being nice , I coudn't help but ask myself subconsciously, he must have a prior motive or such because someone like him has a way for viewing and seeing things  .
"Thank you for the flowers." he was quite handsome today. He was putting on a blue shirt with a black jean. He wasn't looking bad at all but I'm not complementing him. Prisci may have told him maybe.
" so if you are ready I am." keeping the flower inside a flower vase , signal Shalom so we can go .
" prisci be a good girl till we return okay and don't stay up too late." I was taunting her and she knew. Glaring at me she huff and went upstairs.
" Oh prisci isn't coming with us ." frowning at the question, I was angry, what is his problem. Maybe he should go out with her then.
" No, do you have a a problem with that, I can go call her for you, if you want ."
" no, I was just asking. let's go then." we were at the breakfast cafe towards the road leading to my boutique.  Shalom was two tables ahead of us but she can still sight us .
you look lovely this evening and you smell nice." I wasn't expecting that really, it took me a while to say thanks.
" thanks."
" so we were talking yesterday and I didn't ask you what you do for a living."
" I own a boutique with my friends, it's not far from here." he was curious I thought both of us were just going to politely decline the offer of getting married but I don't think so.
Why the personal question anyway, does he care I'm sure once we are married he is going to show his true colour .
" well I can't really say no to this marriage option on ground. You know my dad told me it was mom last wish and she wanted the best for her son. If she thinks you are the best, then I trust her decision." I was sure my eyes got huge, at that statement, does that mean he wants to get married then.
" so you mean, you want to go ahead with it?.
" yeah, I want to give it a try, I mean it's not every day you get an arranged marriage, so I want to know what it feels like to be married."wow! He had it all figured out, now I don't have a choice, I don't even want to see the look on Grandma face, when I say I was the one who rejected the marriage, she is going to be dejected.
" what if I say no?, I mean what if I don't want to give it a try ?."  I guess he wasn't expecting that because it took him a while before he reply me.
" well I can't force you, it's your choice, no one can make you say yes apart from yourself."  that is where he is wrong, there are people worth saying yes for. I am sure he won't understand if I told him.
" well since you are okay with it, then I am too but I do hope you know what you are getting yourself into right, marriage isn't easy like you think it is.  It has lots of foundation holding it and I do have a condition."
" really and what is that." I just hope I don't sound foolish, he is going to be my husband but I can't help it. I am not comfortable with men in general.
" I just want you to know that I will be your wife in name and everything, but I need some time for the intimate part."
" hummm, why, you do know I am a man right  I need to satisfy my want."
" yeah, I know that, and I would have said you should go out for your satisfaction, but my religion doesn't permit that, I just want you to give me time. I will try my best to be comfortable with you."