40 Final Episode

It all happened so fast, a drunk truck driver violated the traffic rule, I'm sure it had a break failure. We didn't realize it sooner enough, if we had, we would have escaped it but it was inevitable. Suddenly it was coming closer to and Yunus froze on the wheel, I was too but I snapped out of it sooner, I tried taking the wheel off yunus hand and divert us somewhere else but I was too late, the truck ran into us, we lost control of the situation ran off the bridge. Everywhere inside the vehicle started getting dark and then I blacked  I opened my eyes later with yunus by my side, he kept on telling me he loves me. The ambulance arrived, I was relived that at least we would survive, but after I was pulled out, the car exploded with my brother inside. Muna it did and I watched my brother burned in front of me and I couldn't do anything to save him. For the first time in my entire life I felt so helpless, I cried bitterly and sank into depression but thank God I pulled through.

" you do realize it is qadar.  It has been written  down, it was inevitable and you came back stronger, you may have lost your faith but I'm glad you are finding your way back again.  All these feelings you think are shackled inside of you but in real sense, they are all unshackled. You jst have to free yourself from the guilt of it.  I am glad I'm  here to support you ." 
moving to get him some water, My hands was draw back, I was confused at his action .

" don't go, I need you here." I just want to get you some water.

" I don't want water, I need you here with me." my throats was constricted with what he said. I felt happy. At least I was needed by my husband, I let out a loud gasp when I was drew to the bed suddenly, causing me to fall on him, I was so shocked, I wasn't expecting that.  I tried standing up but I was held down .
   " Kadir, let me go ." my heart wasn't steady again at the moment, it was beating furiously. I was lying flat on kadir for God sake.

  " no can't do that, I love the feel of your body against mine ." speechless at that , I think something caught my throat because if I tried talking but no speech came out  so I tried wiggling but I heard a low groan, I thought I was hurting him so I stay still. " better, because if you keep moving I may not be responsible for my next action." I was so embarrassed, I knew looking at him was not an option.

   "A...am I n..not too heavy." I knew, I  was trying to get out if the situation but my weak attempt didn't go unnoticed by him because he Let out a low chukle placing a kiss beside my ear  causing me to standstill .
   " did I ever tell muna, I love  you ." what! Now I need to look at him, standing up a little, I stare at my husband. Did he just say he loves me, like me, I couldn't help when a smile broke out on my face ."
   "Y..you ,l..love, me ." I couldn't help but smile.
  "Yeah, I.. Iove  you ." he said mimicking me, I slap him lightly oh his shoulder.  He let out a chuckle at that .
   " I love you too." I blurted it out, before  I knew and my eyes went wide at that, I love my husband. I felt so shy now that I said it before I could blink. I was turned over with me under and kadir on top of me, I let  out a loud gasp at that, my eyes going wide at his action, why is he looking at me like that.
I felt so nervous. Under me, I couldn't look at him. I was  staring all around, then he placed a kiss by the side of my neck, making me gasp for breadth, placing another one on my jaw, turning my chin so I had no other choice than to face him, my eyes was closed so tightly. He placed a kiss on both of my eye lids and another one on my nose .
   " look at me sweetheart, I need to see your face when I do this, say you love me again." what does he mean by he need to see my face before he do this, I'm I missing something here, seeing my confused look.  He kiss my brow . " don't think too much, okay, now say it ."

" I love you ." immediately I said it he kissed me catching me off guard.  I held on to his shirt tightly, cause this kiss was different. It taste of passion, love and all his unshackled emotions. I couldn't pick up his pace quite enough, biting my lower lip softly one soft time, he placed his forehead on mine, while I was trying to catch my breadth. He placed another kiss on my collarbone,  another one on my shoulder. He removed the first strap, I wasn't even aware It was off, how did he do that. He waited for me to give him the go ahead, I knew I was ready for this, for our marriage to move to the next level, so I nodded and that night he showed me how much I mean to him,  making sweet love to me, showing me how much he cares and that day I knew we were going to fight all hurdles together because our love and faith is enough to overcome. I couldn't ask for more, placing a soft kiss beside my sleeping husband temple,  I murmur Alhamdulillah for everything .

And this mark the ending of Muna and Kadir book , if you love this then you shouldn't miss Priscilla and Adam it's fire against Ice .

It's out on Amazon , Kindle and my website

www. Belleisiaq.com

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HPBYVYB/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_awdb_t1_hBrwFbZ89C8EV