CHAPTER NINE

In  And here comes the devil in question didn't I say it, covers everything, think they know all. She was looking lovely at least that part was true. She wasn't gorgeous, or beautiful, but she makes a man want to look twice when she pass by. She looks smart though I was expecting someone inexperience. She wasn't my type though she looks experienced and I could also tell she was innocent. She looked so naive although her dress was stunning. She has a good sense of fashion. I love my women to be gorgeous, beautiful and have fleshy, I don't  whore around any more. My taste may have change but who cares. I knew she was uncomfortable with the way I was looking at her but who cares, I hopes she doesn't expect me to follow the rules about keeping your gaze down because I am not that kind of Guy .
"I am so sorry I was late, I umm...got lost, the taxi driver I told my destination was new to the job, so he actually didn't know the way. I had to look for another taxi driver after some minute of driving around." While she was rambling I just sat down looking at her. I know I make women nervous because my face look quite intimidating. I knew I was handsome and I use that to my advantage sometimes. So I can at least make her feel bad so she can go home and  tell her Grandma or mom she isn't interested in this marriage that was arranged.
"Take a sit, it's not everyday things like this happens."
Signaling for a waiter, I waited for his presence while I looked at my future wife who wasn't even looking my way at all. she was looking at the restaurant or should I say pretending to but I knew I was making her uncomfortable but that was the plan so she can run to her parent after this ordeal. I was given the menu and another one was handed to Muna. That gave me time to move my eye elsewhere and I could tell she was relieved. Well not for so long sweetheart, I promised you that. After the orders were made, I tried to act a little civilized.
  " so Muna right?, nice to meet you I am Kadir ."
" yeah nice to meet you Mr Altruiz ." raising my brow at her use of my surname, so is that how we want it to be, no problems then.
" my name is kadir ." He said
" I know that ." I replied
" Then do well to used it ." He fired back
" am sorry this is the first time we are meeting if I am not wrong, I have a principle I like holding on to." Wow! Shaking my head at her I actually smirk, nobody told me my future wife was a stubborn woman. That is interesting.
" well your choice but I can't call you Miss Abdul my principle doesn't allow that so I guess you have to make do with what I call you ." she was about to reply but then waiter brought in the order and placed on the table. After he left, I waited for her to continue, but she pick up her spoon and started eating. 
"so did you come  alone to meet a stranger, this is the first time you are meeting me anyways ."
"not at all, I came with my friend, they are at the far end of the restaurant."  I knew it, religion said you should bring a  guardians when you are meeting a guy for personal reason and I was sure she was the kind of person who doesn't break the rule. I'm sure she is boring.
Looking at the far end I decided to look at her friend who I'm sure were going to be as boring as her. I was surprised when I saw a beautiful woman waving at me and the other one giving me a polite nod, wow ! That was unexpected .
"They are my friends, the one waving at you is Priscilla while the other one is Shalom."
"They are your friends, you mean you have friend's like that." my question was starting to sound stupid but I was surprised .
"What do you mean friend like that? I said, they are good people, do you know them? I'm sure not, because if they knew you, they would have told me ." such a soft heart, I mean human are sneaky, in general I don't trust easily never.
" I guess you have your reason, don't you have friend who dress like yours ."
" and what is wrong with the way I dress."
" I wasn't insulting your dressing sense, I was just trying to make a sensible conversation ."
"I do but those are my best friend, so why are you here?."  Giving her a blank stare for asking such a question, what kind of question was that anyway?
" seriously, you are asking me that, okay I came to check on my future wife. I want to know how she looks like, if  she's up to my standard and what she does for a living."
" future wife ! Are you seriously considering us getting married ."
" it will be fun, why not , since its my mom last wish I can do it for her."
"Marriage isn't all about being fun you know, it is never simple. It has ups and downs, there are struggles, good moments and sad ones too .