CHAPTER 29

Sitting down, I watch them shuffle through my closet, looking for a lovely cloth, while me and Lizzy were busy playing with her doll house she came along with, hearing a grunt behind me, I turn to face the culprit and there are my friends lying on each other in a pile of cloth, it was so hilarious, seeing two grown women arguing on who was going to give me makeover.

" ladies, we don't have time for this, I have like half an hour left before we go and I haven't even dress.".   but, I was back to being ignored, rolling my eyes at their childishness, I moved closer and take away my cloth which both grown women were busy tugging it between each other.

" okay enough of this ", making sure my voice was stern enough, " Priscilla is going to pick my dress, shalom you can help me with a light make up.  I believe we have it all sorted out, that way, now come on, even Lizzy, can do more than this." I heard a scuff behind me knowing who it was, I choose to ignore her, sometimes I wonder who is the mother and daughter between Priscilla and Lizzy. Finally, I'm done, twirling slowly, I didn't even know how those cloth got into my closet.  Probably my husbands work, but it was lovely. I was putting on a mermaid blue and gold dress, wasn't too tight and too loose, just perfect. I have no idea of where we were going to, I don't want to overdress but I guess being the wife of a billionaire you can't be too dressed. I was putting on a black and gold wedge sandal, did some light make up and finish it all with a blue scarf and a gold clutch.

" I feel lovely but are you sure I am not too dressed."
" of course, not muna, you look beautiful. Im sure Kadir Won't be able to take his eyes of you." feeling a little embarrassed at that I tried not to let it show. I didn't want to blush because my stupid Friends were going to tease me about it.

" we are just going to stay here until you are back okay, we need to bask in all these, I think your date is here, go now . waving, I pick up my clutch tho I felt nervous.
Coming down, from the car, I stood in front of a five-star hotel, I think Burj Khalifa is probably one of the tallest hotels here in Dubai. And how many times have I told myself and my friend's we should come and stay Here for a night, but it turns out that my husband brought me here on a date. Amazing, turning toward the place the valet described for me, I stop when I saw, a table for two at the middle and candlelight around the table, the chairs were painted blue and the table cloth was clothed with red. There stood my handsome husband waiting for me, he was putting on a trouser, blue shirt and his blazer was by his left-hand side.  I feel so nervous why did he go through all these, it isn't like he is proposing because we are already married. I was so nervous, it took me a while before I took some steps toward where he is, when I got there, the looks in his eyes made my steps falter, why is he looking at me like that, knowing I wouldn't be able to hold his intense gaze, I look down, clutching my purse tightly. I waited for him to say something because right now I feel so flustered.
" you look so beautiful habibi ". Habibi meaning dearest, the way he said that made my pulse started beating .
" thank you." whispering lightly, I finally look up, he still had that same look on his eyes, oh God he need to stop that. knowing I couldn't voice it out. I just kept quiet.
" come on, let's sit, Im sure you are the most beautiful woman around here tonight, no one can beat it." did he mean that, looking into his eyes, I knew he was serious, he finds me beautiful, my husband finds me beautiful, I didn't know when a smile broke out on my face.

" w..well  , thank you ", clearing my throat at how husky it sound " you look handsome too ." wait what did I say, handsome, looking at the man in front of me who was trying to hold on to his laughter, I knew, that was exactly what I said but it's quite unfortunate, I meant the word I said, he is handsome .

" I didn't know my wife find me handsome, I will remember to always look handsome just for you." rolling my eyes at his cheesiness, I watch the laughter roll out of his mouth, he looks much more handsome when he is smiling or laughing, he should do it more often instead of threatening me.
" so what will you like to eat, Mrs Altruiz." great now, he is pulling my leg."
" you should stop doing that, did you win a billion-dollar contract or what, you seem so Happy."
" well you make me happy, being here with you make me look like this and I love how you make me feel." how can he admit that so easily, I wonder if he means that, he was once a Playboy before he got married to me after all, but now I feel the wall around my heart crumbling, even if my mind says, he is not trustable, my heart says a different thing, entirely .
  "I.., well , I.... " , my words, were cut short by his, I was grateful, it was because I don't even know what to say ."
" babe", scowling at the nickname, babe seriously , " you don't have to say anything okay, when you are ready, we are not going anywhere, we are here together, okay now eat up ." picking up my fork, I eat my food, looking at this man in front of me, I couldn't help but feel that, I was a little lucky, that such man has feeling for me, he thinks Im beautiful, will he still think that way when he finds out about my past, trembling slightly, I couldn't even think about leaving Kadir .
" are you cold."
" no, of course not, Im not." so caring, I pray he still remain like this even after he finds out about my past.
" I think you are cold, you are still trembling", taking his blazer beside the chair, he drapes it around my shoulder."
" thank you, Kadir, for all these, and for sharing how you feel with me. I think am starting to know you little by little, Im sure in sha Allah (by his will ) we are both patient enough , to learn more about each other.

It's a Date right? I guess it's