CHAPTER FOUR

"No since am here you don't have to deliver it again just tell one of your guys to help me with it." the guy in question was actually on the sturdy side and he was actually huge. I had to turn my neck back to look him in the face. I seriously don't like big guys but since he was helping me with my goods, I guess I don't have a choice .
"Ma'am where do you want to put it ." moving quickly to the front I opened the car boot ,so he can drop the stuff in the booth, " thanks for your help how much do I owe you ." putting my hand in my bag, I took some cash and handed it to him , "thanks ma'am be careful on your way back ." he added. Starting the car I drove out of the lot, so I can guess before I get back those two childish women should be done, chuckling silently at my sense of humour, I packed at the front of the boutique, alighted moving in was like moving into a new place entirely .
"Wow! You guys did one heck of a job here, I'm proud of you both ." both prisci and shalom were now sitting on the chair and sipping some Juice and eating some snacks, and I guess they both freshened up in the bathroom .
"So girl we should get going now am starved, let's go home."
   Today was hectic but it was fun I mean come on, with the decoration ongoing ,the cleaning ,the opening  of goods ,and then writing the pricing tag on it, it was something. Moving in I went toward the kitchen, I was starving. I mean a girl gotta eat after all the whole stress. I was a fan of cooking, apart from praying cooking makes me relax. It part of me, I love trying new dishes, new varieties. Mom was an African so I knew how to make lot of African dishes and dad was an Arab. Lovely couples, my dad taught Mom a lot of things about his culture. The cooking aspect, dressing, the greeting and the tourism attraction .
I loved my dad. When he was alive, you can call me daddy's girl, it was fun when we three were inseparable, but then dad died after the incident and I had to stand in because mom couldn't take it. Nope not going back, shaking my head of the thought. I kept the frying pan on fire, brought out the ingredients. I was going to make some pizza buns without oven. I fried the meat, tomatoes, peppers, carrots and lettuce, added some oregano seeds and seasoning after it was cooked. I made the dough put the fried ingredients in then mozzarella cheese, and I kept it in a clean pan, without water after oiling it then kept it on low heat till it was ready .  Moving it on the plate I kept two piece on the plate then put the rest in the fridge ,shalom and Priscilla were definitely going to eat tomorrow .
I was running late, have been up and about for the past two hours now ,and I can't seems to get much done. I have lot to do at the boutique today, we need to make sure we opened today, so we all decided to meet early, picking up the pizza buns I made for my friends, I locked the door, today I had worn a green overall ,with a black jean jacket, black scarf and green sandal. I believe I looked smarter than I was yesterday because if you own a boutique, you need to make people understand you have the idea about the latest fashion in town .
I was at the road side now waiting for a taxi. Where are the taxis when you need them, signalling for one, he stopped and I hopped in, meanwhile shalom and Priscilla were calling me non stop "babes chill ,am almost there, I just got into a taxi now, so close your eyes when you open it I'll be there ." yeah I know but that was just me trying to be humorous, alighting from the taxi I paid the driver his fee, running and walking at the same time, i wasn't really looking at where I was going and I hit my head on a tree and fell back, with a "Humph." Aww that was painful rubbing my forehead i look up to glare at the tree and I was speechless that was not a tree ,it was a human , a masha Allah handsome, tall, Lovely, human really God's wonderful specie .
"Am sorry, are you alright, sorry about that I guess were both preoccupied ."
Trying to stay unaffected by him , I mumbled a small, its not your fault ," am sorry too ,please ignore me ,I was actually in a hurry , ahh yeah sorry again ,see you ." moving before he could reply I continued my walk to the boutique ,what an encounter .

      Opinion People don't just pass by without voting don't you dare hit that button and give me your opinion