CHAPTER 32

Waking up next to my wife probably my next favorite thing now, she look so beautiful without the deep frown always marring her face , she looks more innocent and vulnerable, if I didn't know better I would have seen her as someone with no backbone, but she is strong, lovely and she is mine. Seeing her brow fused together, I used my hand to smoothen it, not able to withhold myself, I traced its features gently,

I don't want her awake anytime soon, starting from her brow, nose and her lip, I couldn't help but remember how soft and lovely those lips look on mine, get your mind out of the gutter kadir, now am scolding myself. See what you have done to me Muna, you made Dubai famous billionaire a putty in your hands and you don't even know it.

  Chuckling softly at that, I bend my head, slowly, capturing her soft lip in mine, wanting her sexually frustrated when she is up, then I will see if I can seduce her into bed next time. Tugging at her lower lip, I think I bit too hard cause she winced in her sleep, still sleeping hum, I need to step up my game, pressing my lip harder on hers, I went in and she moaned not giving her a second I started rolling her tongue with mine, tugging, biting and nipping softly, all the while my wife was sleeping but she was responding, seeing as she was coming awake, I left her lip, nipping on her jaw softly, kissing her neck, biting, I was closer to her collarbone ,now ,doing my magic , then I went back to kissing her lip and I heard a gasp just as my mouth descended, if I wasn't so busy  with her I would have watched just as she came groggily awake but I wanted her in, she went still, I guess she realized this wasn't a dream after all. I wanted a better response from her , so I pinched her waist earning another gasp from her, I went in, kissing her, rolling our tongues together, now she was kissing me back, good, tugging at her lower lip, I withdrew my mouth from hers seeing as she was already breathless , from my earlier assault .

I watch her trying to get her breath back, with her lip swollen and, her hair tussled from sleep, she looks so lovely, I couldn't hold back and gave her another hard kiss on her lip before drawing back , all these while my wife eyes were so wide , well this was a first, I haven't done it  but it won't be the last,  kissing her forehead gently ,I went into the bathroom to freshen up , because I need to talk with my wife .