CHAPTER 35

Today being an exception, yesterday was fun but we can't both stay home forever, after all being a billionaires wife has limits. I know that and I escaped the paparazzi yesterday, I hate paparazzi, they don't care about the secret about your privacy, while we were both inside being sweet with each other, the paparazzi were busy digging on my past. God feeling a tremor rocked my body, I couldn't hold it any longer, I had cried at the boutique while I was comforted by my friends, until I slept off. I was pretty useless at the boutique today, I was so drained and tired, Kadir has been calling. I knew he was not at fault but Ive been ignoring his calls, I don't want to deal with him right now. What right do they have to mess with my personal life, my business, my past that I dont want to remember, how could they; blowing my nose lightly with some tissue, I was about to get out of the car when I saw camera flash in front of me, I had to get back in, oh ya Allah how did they get here so quick, my life was never going to be the same. I heard a question which I was trying to ignore but another reporter asked the same again, my bodyguard clear them off to give me some space, with me in the middle of them, they were warding them off .

" Mrs  Altruiz, were you really kidnapped nine years ago, how did it feel? ." stupid question how would you feel if you were kidnapped.  Well I can as well ignore all of them.

" no comments. Please let us through." my bodyguards were shouting at them pushing the stubborn ones out of the way.

" Mrs Altruiz, does your husband knows about this? can you tell us how he feels after knowing this?" now he knows, after all I was going to tell him anytime soon but I guess some people were impatient about it.  The one-time bachelor. I feel sick and terrible, the noise outside were now longer heard, coming back to the present I noticed we were inside with Kadir waiting for me at the entrance.

" you can both go now, will talk to you both later." are you alright? why the hell didn't you pick up your call, baby I was so sick and worried when I got to the office this morning. I saw the news and paparazzi at the entrance of my bank. Talk to me sweetheart."  I couldn't hold it back any longer I burst out crying.

" shush, okay, I know all this is hard on you, Im sorry." he drag me to the chair, I sat down on his laps, hugging him I was too annoyed anyway to start feeling self-conscious. " I don't like seeing you cry, it makes my heart pain me, please baby, stop crying okay, it breaks my heart seeing you in pain." I feel at ease, when I heard that, strange though, sniffing slightly, I used some tissue that was handed to me by Kadir. To blow my nose.

" do you want some tea to calm your nerves?" Shaking my head, I didn't feel like eating anything.

" then you should take some chilled drink okay, it's going to help you get one, sit here while I go do that." Watching him, go bring the water.  I knew I was in love with kadir Altruiz.  And I never want to stop loving him, he makes me feel safe, he make me feel beautiful, he try his best to seduce me, he is one In a million.  He is dangerous to some people but to me, he is the most caring man ever.  I want him to know about my past but he shouldn't use it to judge my present and future, that will hurt me far too much.

" here is your water."  taking the water from him, I murmur a short thanks, drinking the water, I kept the glass, on the table.
" do you want to go upstairs, take some rest you need it." I couldn't even find it in me to argue, I feel so drained so I just, nodded my head, he notice my condition because he carry me, taking me to our bedroom, he place me gently ,on the bed, helping me to the off my shoe, scarf and jacket.  He placed the blanket, on my body, with him sitting beside me serving as my comfort I fell asleep.