CHAPTER 34

" you are serious, I think you should get that thought out of your mind right now because that is never going to happen." but no I was ignored with my husband last word lingering in my mind ' we will see '.  God I hope my heart settle down anytime soon.
" you know what I had a change of mind, let's just watch tv." is he serious right now, I don't know If I was relived or disappointed, maybe a mix of emotions. because right now, kadir can be unpredictable.
" okay, what type do you want to watch." God please don't allow him to choose horror or boring action movies, I dislike horror movie.
" what is with your expression?" Schooling my face to look calm, I replied
" Nothing."
" don't worry I won't pick a scary movie."  glancing at his face, I wondered how he knew that was what I was worried about.
" who told you I was worried about that."
" I can see it all over your face, your emotion can easily be read you know, by your facial expression." Wow, trying to look surprised.
" well you are the only one who think so."
" well am glad I am, that makes me so special." laughing lightly at his response, I just shake my head, moving toward his side I sat down.
" why are you sitting so far?  you need to come close ."
" why? Im okay here." anytime I sit so close my heart doesn't stop beating and he doesn't need to know that, he will be taking advantage of that.
" no, I don't like you being far from me, I want you close to me, you being close make me content." staring at him, I wondered what changed him, these days he talks and acts different.
" you do realize your staring won't make me take back my words right, just come closer." dragging my hands, he made sure I was sitting in between his legs with my back facing his chest with his hands around my stomach, it was such an intimate position, I struggled to move out of his embrace but he tightened his grip on mine .
" I think it's best you stop struggling, you wouldnt want a repeat of what happen this morning right." I went still at his statement, why does his voice sound so strained, kadir was chuckling at my behaviour, he knew he got me.
" let's just watch the damn movie."
" okay, since you are being so co-operative, you can choose the movie to watch."
"Really?" My voice sound like a little child but at that moment I didn't care at all.  " but I don't think you are going to watch the movie I like, it's a little childish."
" really", I sense some laughter in his voice but I couldn't turn around to look. " tell me the name."
" well its beauty and the beast." I was waiting for a reaction but I didn't get any.
" you mean like the cartoons."
" yeah the cartoons, I love them but most people thinks someone like me shouldn't be watching cartoon ."

" well I don't care, we can both watch it."

" so, you mean you are going to watch it with me."

" why not." after inputting the movie, I sat down in my former position, watching the scene play out in front of me, I am a sucker for happy ending life, maybe bittersweet but once in a while I like to get out of the real world and such movies serve as an escapade for me. Frowning I noticed I didn't hear any sound again, straining my head sideways, I noticed he has dozed off, shaking my head at that, of course what did I expect, maybe next time we will watch his movie, he looks so adorable and handsome. Alhamdulilah for that, slipping out of his hold, I covered him with a blanket so he would be comfortable.