CHAPTER 16

The wedding took place at the mosque. Mom escorted me toward the women section, my friends were sitting beside me with some of my female relative while Kadir was at the men section.
" do you  Muna Abdul decide to take Kadir Altruiz as your  only wedded husband and help him through tick and thin." took me a while but I had no choice I mean so I have to stay with a guy, I  dislike men with the fibre of my being but Allah is the best of planners .
" I do ." saying it three times , I signed the paper, which was going to make me Mrs Altruiz .
" mabrook my baby, congratulations. " nodding my head lamely, i was still in a little shock although I may have agreed to this marriage but I was still so uncomfortable with everything.
" congratulations!! pretty you look beautiful. Why are you frowning?" Priscilla will understand, what are friend for if she doesn't.
" prisci am scared, I don't want to go there. I feel a little sick in my stomach, what do you think will happen? When I tell him about the incident, he may decided he want a divorce."
" Muna look at me," gazing at Shalom, I did notice she look extra lovely today, but am too nervous to say anything " sweetie if he decide to divorce you because of what happen in your past, then he isn't man enough, a Lovely husband will love his wife even in the most difficult situations, okay, so now stop assuming and be brave. The Muna I know was never a scared cat ."Taking some deep breath I hug my friends .
" what would I have done without you guys, I am lucky to have you as my friends."
" we know...... what would you have done without us, you should be grateful. Do not be among the ungrateful bunch." rolling my eyes at prisci tactic of lightening up the mood, I felt better.
    What the hell  is wrong with this makeup artist, did I offend her before or what I sighed.  After the nikkah ceremony was done, I was lead toward my room where I had to prepare for my walimah. I dressed up in a dark shade of blue   and a little touch of white long sleeve ball gown, with silver stone all around the body, the back was netted and the front was adorned with pleated work. it was stunning. " Why am I even wearing make up any way, it's not like this is a love marriage or something. It was an arranged marriage for God sake, argh torture for someone who doesn't care.
" its all good ." really after hearing that word my face light up, I was tired and frustrated honestly.
" Alhamdulillah, I thought we weren't leaving this place again, call me a drama Queen. Finally looking at myself in the mirror, I smiled at myself. I knew the makeup artist did her best. I was beautiful.
" oh my God is this my baby? You look beautiful." mom was such a drama Queen sometime, I took after her.
" thanks mom, your husband is coming to pick you up now. You have to get ready."
" putting on my hijab, I felt complete tho I was alone after a lot of gushing by my friends and relatives. I was waiting for Kadir to come pick me. Immediately he came in I felt his presence. My husband was a huge guy, turning around I was speechless.