CHAPTER 21

What is wrong with him anyway, why does he keep acting this weird, I watch him move and he was on top of me in a moment with his hands on the chair to avoid crushing me I guess, turning my face sideway I refused to be intimidated but I was scared, I don't like this position at all .
" can you please get up." I know my voice was a little husky but I don't care.
" really and why should I do that, I need to prove my point." bringing his face closer he was about to close the gap, I turn sideway and his lip landed on my neck. Immediately I had some burst emotions. Was a little breathless and scared, I didn't know which one to accept. Another kiss on my jaw, ear, cheek and I couldn't hold it any longer, my hands were clutching his T-shirt so tightly, I was surprised his buttons were still intact.
"I'm enjoy doing this, your skin is so soft and you smell like apple cider ." why is his voice sounding like that, turning my head to look at him but that was a mistake. He was hovering over me with his lips on my nose, his eyes were so dark, his looks were intense, i was drowning already at his presence already. Before I could blink he brush his lip on mine like a wind. He actually kissed me and stopped, did it, again and this time he crushed his lip on mine making me gasp out loudly, i wasn't expecting his aggressiveness. He kept on kissing my lip, bite my lower lip, draw my upper lip and sucked on it. He kept on doing that and all the while my lip were closed, I didn't kiss him back. When I couldn't breathe any longer, I push him but he didnt budge at first making me panic. I push him harder this time, he felt it because he stops doing whatever he was doing and got up. I quickly stood up beneath him and sat at the edge of the chair. My breath was catchy so I had to put my hands on my chest to stop my beating heart. It was beating so hard I fear he could hear it .
Why is he so quiet, he was the one who wanted to prove a point and he isn't talking maybe he was disappointed at the outcome.
" I went too far I guess." is that regret I heard, i feel a little disappointed, why did he initiate it when he knew he was going to regret it.
" whatever you proved your point." I was so angry, standing up I move out.
Am doing a good work avoiding my husband, I didn't know I was going to be this good at this game. Moreover, we just have two more days and I can finally go back to living my normal but it won't be like when I was still single that I had my privacy, was never self-conscious and I never cared about being caught if I had a nightmare. The kitchen was the only place I am comfortable and right now. I was baking my chocolate caramel cake, after mixing, I placed it in the oven then I turned around to clean up the counter. With a startled gasp at the shadow standing at the kitchen entrance. " ya Allah, what is wrong with you, so you wanna kill me before my time right, why will you sneak up on me like that ." trying to calm my startled heart, i was glaring at my so called husband .
" can you please explain why you did that ."
" did what?" seriously, what kind of game is he playing this time around, rolling my eyes at the silliness of the question, I decided to play it nice .
" oh come on you know what I was talking about Kadir ."
I think you deserve it, why have you been avoiding me and how come you did it so well, i didn't even notice your presence ." feeling a little nervous at his outburst, I turn around to off the oven in order to avoid burnt cakes.
" well I'm not avoiding you." that was a lie, I knew I was avoiding him but he doesn't need to know that .
"We both know that is a lie and you know it. is it because of the kiss? is that what this is about?". Yeah, he was right about that, the guy is impulsive, always acting without thinking.
" well to some extent yeah, I guess you can say that, this might sound weird to you because I know I'm not your typical woman but I'm sorry to burst your bubble. I like knowing who I am getting intimate with but I know little or nothing about you, I just feel like getting that off my chest."  Why is he looking at me like am some alien, this guy is so weird, never mind then?