Chapter 5: USJ

---

"Hey, you! How are All Might's classes?" A news reporter asked Midoriya who was extremely nervous.

"Uh, excuse me, I have to go to the nurse's office!" Midoriya nervously said as he slowly walks away from the crowd.

"Will you tell us about what the Symbol of Peace is like as a teacher?" the same news reporter asked again to Uraraka.

"W-What he's like? Um... He's very muscular!" Uraraka respond

"What do you think of All Might as a teacher?" This time is for Iida.

"He made me recognize anew that I attend an educational institution that is the best of the best..." Iida continue on his blabbering until the reporters got bored and move on to the next student.

"Excuse me! Can you tell me about All Migh- Oh? You're the one who was caught by the sludge villain."

Bakugou got irked by it. "Stop it!"

"Can you tell us what's it like to have All Might as a teacher? Um, excuse me. Excuse me!" the reporter asked the young swordsman as he completely ignored them and simply walk pass them.

Some tries to block him but in a blink of their eyes the young swrodsman got pass them, leaving them completely fazed.

Y/n finally make it to the class and sat down behind Midoriya after the confrontation with the mass media. Aizawa silently walks into the room.

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results." Aizawa turns to the ash blonde hair "Bakugou, you're talented, so don't act like a kid."

"I know."

"And Midoriya." the mentioned broccoli tensed up. "You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh?" Midoriya lowered his head as Aizawa continues.

"You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do."

"Yes sir!" Izuku beamed.

"Now let's get down to homeroom business. Today, I'll have you..."

"...Take another special test?!" The class thought.

"...decide on a class representative."

"It's actually a normal school activity!" The whole class sighed in relief before they start raising their hands.

"How about you become a Class rep?" Jirou asked looking at me. I shook my head.

"I'm not really good at those." I say.

"Silence, please!" Iida suddenly gains everyone's attention. "It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. A position that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one."

"Your hand is raised the highest!" Everyone said unison.

"We haven't known each other for that long. So how can we have trust or anything?" Asui points out.

"If that's the case, everyone will vote for themselves." Kirishima exclaims

"Don't you think that is precisely whoever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person?" Iida explains, "What do you think, Sensei?"

"I don't care, as long as you decide before homeroom is over." Aizawa groggily agreed before falling to the floor in his sleeping bag.

"Thank you very much!"