My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising part 1

---

Late at night sometime in the winter, in the outskirts of Japan when the heroes try to stop the League of Villains.

"That's Iguchi Suichi!"

"So it is the League of Villains!"

Rock Lock and a team of Pro Heroes are in hot pursuit of the League of villains, who are escaping in an armored truck carrying cargo requested by Doctor Ujiko.

"Why are the heroes here?!" Spinner exclaimed.

"Seems like the information was leaked." Dabi said.

"Leaked? But how?" Mr. Compress asked.

"Who knows?"

The cargo in question is a large fluid-filled life support tank harboring a man.

At the end of a turn is a roadblock guarded by another team of Heroes, and the No. 1 Hero: Endeavor.

"You're out so late. Working hard, aren't you?" Dabi is glad to see Endeavor there and fires of a blast of his blue flames at the Pro Hero.

"Jet Burn!" Endeavor attacks as well, both attacks colliding and canceling each other out.

"Hey, hey, hey! I'll run you over, Endeavor!" Spinner speeds up to run Endeavor over with the truck, while Dabi asks Mr. Compress to take cover inside before unleashing a more powerful blast of his flames.

Undaunted, Endeavor remains on the road and attacks with his Prominence Burn. The move easily overpowers Dabi's attack and engulfs the truck. The villains melt into piles of sludge, revealing that they were clones created by Twice.

Endeavor moves away in time as the flaming truck rolls off the road and falls down the ravine.

The Flame hero descends to investigate the crashed truck, encountering Hawks there.

"Didn't know you were here. You could've given us a hand, Hawks."

"I just got here, Endeavor." Hawks replies.

"What about the League?"

"They were all doubles made with Twice's Quirk."

When examing the contents of the truck, the life support tank is revealed to be empty. Hawks suspected the truck was carrying a new type of Nomu, but later believes it was something else.

Not far from that area, Nine stumbles into the forest and up a small hill, where he meets with his associates.

"You sure took your time, Nine."

"It was worth the wait. The experiment was a success."

Nine then looks over the city. Unaware the presence of Uppermoon one who simply walk past them from behind.

---

"Hey, girls! Come hang out with us!"

"No, thanks."

"Don't say tha-" The boys fell on the ground before they realizes that their feet were stuck on Mineta's pop off quirk. "What the heck?!"

"It won't come off!"

"Are you hurt? Ladies?" Mineta asked as he proudly smiles at the girls.

"Thanks!"

"You saved us!" However, the two girls ran past Mineta and went to Ojiro.

"N-No, that wasn't me just now-" Ojiro stammered.

"Down! I'm down here!"

Shoji monitors the beach and spotted a kid being washed away. "Asui,70 meters past the rocks! There's a child drowning!"