Chapter 94: Dawn of Thousand Years

---

"You will."

Y/n rapidly generates enormous white-blue flames in his hands and hurls it towards Muzan.

The demon king attempts to cut through the attack, however, he was overwhelmed by it. Y/n's Blood demon art become stronger than earlier.

The young demon leaps in the air while charging up another demonic flames and blast it at Muzan, continously, while he approaches him.

"Blood Demon Art: Blood Burst, Cremation!"

Muzan was getting pushed back by the Tomioka's raging white-blue flames.

'Argh! Where does all of this raging power coming from?!!' Muzan grunted as he defended himself from a white-blue flames

'Argh! Where does all of this raging power coming from?!!' Muzan grunted as he defended himself from a white-blue flames. 'His Blood Demon Art is the same like Tanjiro's sister... But why is it more powerful?!'

Unknown to Y/n, he was completely in grief and anger after losing Kanzaburo. Letting out all of his rage at Muzan. However, he didn't notice his darkness, Akujin, will take advantage of his pain.

'Y/n.. Don't let your anger blind you.'

Y/n was surprised to hear Yoriichi's voice.

'I know you're in so much grief of losing Kanzaburo. You may let your rage out, but don't let it blind you. Focus.'

Muzan enlarges his arm to freakish proportions, grabs Y/n by the ankle, and slams him on the ground a few times. He tosses Y/n into a boulder in the courtyard and walks toward him.

Y/n remained unfaze as he rises to his feet. Muzan growled and he cracks his whip arms before lashing them out at Y/n.

"Blood Demon Art: Blood Burst..."

Y/n held his hand out, he extends the index and pinky fingers outward while leaving the rest folded. A darker blue flames formed into a small circle.

"Combust."

Y/n unleashed the technique by snapping his fingers. The flames get bigger as it approaches Muzan until it reached him and caused another explosion.

The massive explosion were noticed by everyone in the UA.

Aftermath of explosion resulted the area covered with smoke, Y/n narrowed his eyes as he watch his surroundings for Muzan to counterattack.

A crack on the ground underneath him became unnotice, until a monstronous flesh rose up from the ground and ensnared Y/n with its jaws.

"Urgh!" Y/n grunted as the jaws clamped deep into his body, causing him to bleed. He looks over the smoke that starting to disappear and spotted Muzan. He dug his arm on the ground, connected to the flesh that ensnared Y/n.