Chapter 95: A World without Evil Demons

---

Y/n awakens in a land full of Blue Spider Lilies expanses

Y/n awakens in a land full of Blue Spider Lilies expanses. He groaned as he sat up and takes a look around.

"Where am I..?" Y/n mumbled as he pushed himself to stand up from the ground. He tries to recall what happened. How he ended up in this mysterious place.

"Ah.. I think I remember. I finally defeated Muzan. It was a long battle, keeping him in place until sunrise." Y/n begins to talk to himself as he recalls the event.

Until he remembered the tragic death of Kanzaburo.

"Kanzaburo..." Silent tears slowly falls down from his (e/c) ones.

The boy takes a few stroll throughout the wide field. As he did, Y/n felt somehow ease, the calm and peaceful aura in the area. It lift the heavy pressure on Y/n's shoulders.

This made him think... "Did I... really die?" He questioned.

Just with a thought of him being dead already, he start to feel guilty that he already left everything behind and didn't have a chance to say goodbye to the people he cares.

Until suddenly, he felt something on his shoulder, causing him to look and his eyes widened.

"Caw... Y/n.."

"K-Kanzaburo?!" Y/n swiftly grabbed the crow off his shoulder. He falls down on his knees and tearfully looks at Kanzaburo. "Kanzaburo! I'm so happy to see you well!"

"Happy to.. see you too... child."

"I.. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that I couldn't protect you." Y/n said as he lowered his head. "I admit... I wasn't really prepared to face Muzan, because I'm still afraid of my own Quirk. And because of that, you got killed... I'm really sorry."

The crow didn't say anything to the devasted and mourning Tomioka. Kanzaburo move his head as if he's looking at someone behind him.

"Hey, it wasn't your fault. You did what you could."

Hearing a familiar voice, Y/n lift his head up before turning around. There he saw his ancestor, softly gazing at him.

"Giyuu-san.."

He place the crow down before he quickly stands up and goes to hug his ancestor. Giyuu stares at him and caressed his head.

"Look at you, all grown up and remained strong. You even created more forms of Water Breathing. It's impressive." Giyuu said, looking proud of him. "I'm very proud of you, my descendant."

"Giyuu-san... Did I really do well?" Y/n asked.

"Of course. Thanks to you, all of us can finally rest." 

Y/n lean his head back and his eyes glance behind Giyuu, he saw everyone in the Demon Slayer corps, standing and smiling at him. Shinobu approaches them as Y/n breaks the hug with Giyuu.