Chapter 44: Seventh Form...

---

In the hallway, the damaged and tired Togata Mirio wills himself onward to take Eri to safety. However, Togata's spirit is on the verge of tearing apart and he falls down and although he is no longer bleeding

"Eri-chan, hide yourself... and wait.. Dozens of people... are acting.. to try.. and save you..!"

Back at the battle, Midoriya is barely standing up due to having been impaled by a small stone piece in his arm. He watches as Y/n fights Overhaul alone again.

'Y/n was able to stop Chisaki before he could fully impaled me.' Midoriya silently thinks.

---

"Flame Breathing, Fifth Form: Flame Tiger!"
(Honō no kokyū, Go no kata: Enko)

Y/n appears and ceased Overhaul from attacking Midoriya, however he still got impaled by small spike stone.

"You alright Izuku?"

"Yeah. That was close. Thanks."

"Hurry and get back to your feet. We're defeating Chisaki and save Eri-chan." Y/n stated before he rushes to Overhaul.

"You can swing your sword all you want but you pathertics won't defeat me! I'll have Eri back and destroy all of you!"

---

Lightning start to resonate around Y/n as he switched his breathing to Breath of Thunder and continue to fight Overhaul.

"Thunder Breathing, Second Form: Rice Spirit!"
(Kaminari no kokyū, Ni no kata: Inadama)

Unleashing five electrified arching slashes at Overhaul's clawed arms. He suffered from Y/n's attack before he repaired his injuries.

"Jeez, even when I can repair myself, it still hurts when I break apart." He saw Y/n rushing towards him which makes him more angry.

"You're even more annoying than Lemillion, Hashira!" Overhaul surprises the young swordsman by creating spikes from where Y/n is standing, stalling him from advancing.

"Y/n!" Luckily, Y/n manage to avoid getting impaled by spikes.

"I'm done here."

"Not yet.. It's not over yet!"

"You can't look down on the hidden reserves of someone who won't give up." Wanting to end this fight, a mouth appears on Overhaul's hand.

"Someone else is about to die because of you! Is that what you want?! Eri!"

In the hallway, Eri stops in her tracks and remembers being disassembled and reassembled by Overhaul's hands.

Eri runs back, "I.. I.. don't... want that!"

"No, stay with Lemillion! Eri-chan!" A shocked Midoriya says to Eri.

"Eri... Do you really think these guys can do anything in this situation by themselves?"

"No, I don't..." Eri truthfully says.

"Then, what should you do?"

"Go back.. In exchange... put everyone back the way they were!"

"That's right! It's easire to be hurt yourself than to have others get hurt for you, huh?" Overhaul taunts the two young heroes by telling him that his hopes in Togata have been dashed and that his actions to rescue Eri was a cruel choice to do to Eri and because of that.

"She doesn't want you."

A barely conscious Sir Nighteye still believes that Togata should have inherited One For All and that the future he has seen in which Eri will not be rescued, Overhaul will escape.