Chapter 51: Flutter My Little Butterfly

---

"Flutter of Butterfly Wings"

---

A 7 year old Y/n was practicing his thrusting and stabbing ability for the Breath of Insect. The Insect Pillar applaud for Y/n's training.

"Okay, you've improved a lot Y/n. You've gotten a lot faster as well." Shinobu says. Y/n pants and slumped down.

"It's not enough. Let me try again."

"Is there a reason why you're so motivated to keep on?" Shinobu asked.

" Father is no longer with mom and I. No one is going to protect mom.

That's why I wanted to become strong like my father and my ancestor Giyu-san, to protect my mom."

The Insect pillar smiled. Shinobu approaches him and kneel down in front of him. "I know it's hard and frustrating. And it can feel like so much effort to progress such a small amount. But.." She place a hand on Y/n's shoulder.

"I want you to know that I'm proud of you. You are so determined to better themselve.

You've grown so much since you started training and I know this is just the beginning." 

Afterwards, Shinobu watch as Y/n goes through the motions of a training exersise again until Kanzaburo flew and tells Y/n that his mother is calling him.

"You seem deeply care for Y/n."

Shinobu hummed, "He may be your descendant but he's also part of Kochou. Since his mother is a descendant of my and nee-san's relatives."

---

*Contain Manga Spoiler!*

Y/n landed dozens of slashes on Douma, including his neck. However...

Douma simultaneously attacks Y/n, cutting both his collarbone and ribs and puncturing one of his lungs.

Y/n bleeds profusely, realises he himself was also hit in return. 

'He... cut me!!'

"You might actually cut my neck there. But, it wasn't enough. Seems your rage narrowed your vision. You must always stay calm during battle." Douma stated while regenerating.

He watch Y/n struggled to remain stand until he slowly falls to the ground.

Everyone, from the civilians who are there, as the viewers who are watching on television were horrified at what they witness before their eyes.

"...Y/n.." Aizawa uttered with eyes widened and clenched his fist.

"W-What happened? Lemillion-san, what happened? Y/nni-chan." Eri asked when Togata made her look away and hugging her closer.