Chapter 49: Skirmish

---
Surprise! Here's one more chapter before I take a break. 

I want to thank PixieThe_WhiteFox for making a fanart of Eri and Y/n smiles. Please go and check their amazing art! 😊

---

At the Kyushu, some of the officers were having a night patrol around the city when suddenly a woman stumble upon them which surprised the officers.

"Ma'am, what are you still doing out here in the middle of the night? It's dangerous." The officer says and noticed the woman is shaking in fear.

"I.. I beg.. of you... I have... to warn the... Hero.. Commission.." 

"Officers, what's the matter?" A normal hero approaches them and notices the woman muttering.

"One of.. them.. is here.." The woman stand up and holds onto the normal hero. "Please! I have to tell the Hero Safety Commission! It's an emergency!"

"Ma'am, please calm down. What are you going to tell-"

"One of them is here! There's a demon here at Kyushu!"

---

UA High School

"We're going to take care of her here at UA." Aizawa says. Hado ties Eri's hair into pigtails with the butterfly hairpin I gave.

"I didn't think I'd be able to see her again so soon!" Izuku exclaims happily as Kirishima, Uraraka and Tsu greets her.

"Oh, yay, it's Eri-chan!" Uraraka says.

"You remind me of my little sister. Welcome." Tsu says.

"Thank you." Eri replies.

"So, how did this come about..?" I asked.

"She couldn't stay at the hospital forever." Aizawa then signal us to head outside the school.

"Her parents abandoned her. Her closest relative being the boss of the Shie Hassaikai, her grandfather, is unconscious and cannot look after her, so Eri-chan will be looked after by U.A from now on." Aizawa explained.

"And, you might've already hear from sensei, but the horn that Eri-chan's Quirk is released from..." Togata says. 

"It's starting to get bigger again slowly which is another reason Eri-chan was transferred to U.A."

I glance at Aizawa, "So you can prevent her Quirk from going out of control." 

"Yeah." He nodded as he state that he will be monitoring and helping control her power. "There are things we need to check, too... Anyway, we'll take things step by step."

"That sounds like a lot of work for you, Aizawa-sensei." Tsu stated. 

"That's where I come in!" Togata raises his hand. "I'm on temporary absence from school, and I'm friends with Eri-chan! I'm sure you're all busy, but stop by and visit sometime."

"Of course!" Izuku and others replies.

After this, Aizawa orders his students to return to their rooms because they have visitors.

At Class 1-A's dormitory, the students are relaxing. Tokoyami suddenly sneezes.

"Bless you." I bluntly says.

"Thanks."

"Sick? Are you okay?" Uraraka asked.

"No. I'm in good health." Tokoyami replies. "My mucus membrane was just doing its job."

"Maybe someone's talking about you! Maybe you've got some fans! Like Yaoyorozu at the school festival and Tomioka when we're about to get our Hero licenses!" Kaminari stated.