Chapter 91: More Than Prepared

---

---

---

With the terrorist plot foiled and imminent destruction averted, it was a decisive victory for the heroes worldwide. All the surviving Humarise members have been arrested, including the police officers, the bombs are safely removed, and the injured Heroes are treated with medical care. 

As for the demons' assault, their attempt to terminate or capture the last demon slayer were also failed. Tomioka Y/n successfully defended himself from the flesh clones Muzan created.

The battle between Y/n and the Demons' were witnessed by the whole world.

He was known as Demon Prince.

Having one of the most powerful and dangerous Quirk, villains around the World were interested to know more. Some were afraid and decided to avoid him, and hoped they wouldn't run to him.

"That young hero just put a bounty on himself."

"There will be no doubt group of villains like Black Dragons, Meta Liberation Army, APEX, and League of Villains will target him."

"The poor child won't be able to feel peace at this rate."

"It's a good thing that Tomioka is not some kind of evil person."

"The young one has a good heart. I feel bad to think of him as a monster."

"We must not let the boy fall into the wrong hands."

"How are you going to deal this? How are you going to protect Tomioka?"

Japan's President of the Hero Public Safety Commission listened to other presidents as they discussed about Y/n. "For now, Tomioka is on pursue of taking down the Demon King. Our enemy here, the League of villains and Meta Liberation Army has already taken interest on him and even attempted to turn him against us. But, we are doing whatever we can to protect him. We are not letting the villain get him." 

"I see. What about this Demon king?"

"He wish for us to stand down. This is Tomioka's fight alone."

.

.

.

Sometime later at the hospital where Y/n and his friends are being treated.

"Urgh..!" Y/n grunted as he holds his arm.

"What's wrong?" Michikatsu asked.

"I.. I don't know.. Urgh..! Perhaps taking those clones.. was too much for.. me.." The raven haired boy grunted in pain.

"Bear with it for a while, Y/n."

"Argh.. Fine. But this hurts like hell..!" As he as bearing the stinging pain, he suddenly remember the Humarise villain he fought. "Michikatsu."

"Yes?"

"The villain I fought back at the Humarise Headquarter.. Do you know where he is now?" Y/n asked.

"Vail. He's been taken to another hostipal to treat his wounds you inflicted on him." Michikatsu respond to him.

Y/n turn his gaze away. "I see.."

"You should be careful."

"Why?"

"That man is member of the most terrifying villain group in China. That's what those officers told me." Michikatsu said. "You might catch their attention after defeating one of their men."