Chapter 85: 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

Once again, the Author of this LAME STORY, has escaped from the readers' wrath and returned to give them another angst! WREAK HAVOC to this-

ok I'll stop now, let's just continue this chapter xD myliverisdying

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Weeks ago, at the dorms, there was a heavy thunderstorm. All of the Class A were asleep but one of them woke up.

Y/n walks out of his room, "Thunderstorm.." he mumbled and yawned as he went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. When he's about to return to his room, he saw a familliar long white haired girl going towards hid room.

"Eri-chan?" Y/n calls her, which it startles the little girl. "Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. But why are you still awake?" He approaches her.

"I.. um.. well-"

A loud thunder rumbled outside, it scared Eri and immediately went to Y/n to hide from the thunder.

Seeing the little girl hugging him and whimpering, makes Y/n's heart ache. He carried the shivering girl in his arms and entered his room.

"I'm afraid to sleep alone... and the thunder-" another thunder scares Eri, she hide on Y/n's chest. Y/n comforts her  as he sat down on his bed.

"It's alright Eri-chan. I'm right here with you."  Y/n whispered. Eri looks around his room, surrounded with wisteria flowers.

"Do you want to stay here with me?" Y/n asked. Eri hesistated to answer but she wanted to be with him.

The boy tilted his head when Eri hasn't respond to him yet. "Is something matter?"

"I.. I want to stay with you Y/nni-chan.. But I just don't want to be a bother to you." Eri replied while she keeps her head down.

"Oh Eri-chan, you're not a bother to me. You never was." Y/n said in a soft tone before he lays down on his bed with Eri. 

Thunder goes on, and Y/n did everything he could to comfort and keep Eri feel protected. Until, Y/n start to hum some lullaby without him realizing.

Eri looks up at Y/n, still humming. "That's a beautiful song. What's it called?"

"Hmm? Oh it's a Million Dreams." Y/n said and embarrassed. However, it relieve him that Eri wasn't paying attention to the storm now.

"Can you sing it?"

"I'm not talented at singing like Jirou-san." Y/n replied to her.

"But during your school festival, you sang with Kyokanee-chan. Pleasee." Eri said, staring at Y/n with gleaming eyes.

Y/n let out a sigh defeat, and he stared up in his ceiling. 

"I close my eyes and I can see
The world that's waiting up for me
That I call my own
Through the dark, through the door
Through where no one's been before
But it feels like home

They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy
They can say, they can say I've lost my mind
I don't care, I don't care, so call me crazy
We can live in a world that we design

'Cause every night I lie in bed
The brightest colours fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
Oh a million dreams for the world we're gonna make"