Chapter 56: A New Threat?

---

In the aftermath, Y/n struggles up to find himself alone in the collapsed hideout. As he pick himself up, Y/n glances up and finds the Bodhisattva holding up a huge chunk of the ceiling from caving in on them.

During the give way, the Bodhisattva appeared once again and protected Y/n from the falling rocks.

"Damn those villains." Y/n panted. He look at the blocked entrance of the hideout. Just as Y/n was about to stand, he suddenly felt intense pain on his leg.

He look down and saw an spike rock impaled through on his leg and his bone.

The Bodhisattva start to move it's arm, preparing to smash the rocks that was blocking the entrance.

Y/n braced himself for the small rocks to hit him but nothing came, he opened his eyes to see a full size ice replica of Douma, shielding him.

When the entrance is clear, the crystallize Douma picked up Y/n, carefully lifting him and head outside of the tunnel.

Once Y/n is out, the Bodhisattva dispersed and the chunk of ceiling fell.

The crystallize Douma set Y/n down and make him leaned against a tree. Taking breath for moment before Y/n took some extra cloths and puts one on his mouth.

Y/n then grabs the spike rock, breathing heavily and begins to slowly pulls the spike out.

"FFfgghh..!" Biting through the cloth as he endure the pain. A single tear forming in his eye.

"Gahh!.. haa.. haa.." After he succeeded on removing the spike, Y/n then wrapped a cloth on his leg afterwards.

---

| Without you |
| Ashes Remain |

I leaned back in the tree again and look up in the night sky. "Everything a mess. I'm not even afraid to admit it." 

Suddenly, I remembered what Shigaraki told me about Aizawa's friend. If it's true that he might still alive... Maybe I could try find a way to... help him.

I wonder how the others are doing right now? They're probably sleeping peacefully at their dorms. The thought of them safe from demons made me smile.

I won't let Muzan near them. I won't ever let him take away their beautiful life.

Aizawa must've gave them some harsh exercise again or another long lecture about being hero. 

I blinked and I'm suddenly in a classroom, I glance around and see my classmates listening to Aizawa.

"Tomioka!" I heard Iida whispered loudly, "Pay attention to Aizawa-sensei!"

"Iida-kun, I think he's just taking a quick glance around." Uraraka whispered.

"I know but-"

"Tomioka? Is there something wrong?" Jirou asked.

"Are you spacing out at Aizawa-sensei's class?" Kaminari chortled.

"Quiet." Aizawa says with his red eyes and everyone fell to silent.

This is... This feeling of being a student. Sitting in a classroom and listening to my teachers lectures.

"Tomioka! Do you want some tea?" Yaoyorozu smiled as she lift a cup.

"Hey Tomioka, wanna bake some cake again?" Sato asked.

"Have some cheese Tomioka! And you guys too!" Aoyama handing some cheese.

"Tomioka-kun! Mineta is peaking again!" Hagakure yelled as she point at Mineta who had a terror in his face.