Chapter 33: The Test

---

Four days later, I head back to the Development Studio, Hatsume told me that she's almost done with my nichirin blades.

"Here you go! You're Nichirin blade with the flame guard!" Hatsume says, handing my nichirin blade to me.

My nichirin blade has Rengoku's flame guard.

"And here's your second nichirin blade you got from I-Island." Hatsume then handed the small nichirin blade Melissa gave to me. Together they resemble upper-class dueling sabers. "It's now capable of retracting the blade entirely into its own handle by pressing this trigger."

I sighed before glancing at her with a soft gaze. "Thank you so much Hatsume-san. You really did an amazing job with it."

Hatsume gave a tumbs up before she return to her inventions.

---

While walking through the hallway, I examined the blade in my hands, pondering on what I should do when I encounter another Uppermoon again.

The students in the hallway noticed my presence and start murmuring, definitely about the Camino incident.

"That's him right? The first year who fought head to head with a demon."

"I can't believe he survive that."

"He's now the strongest in the Class 1-A."

"To be honest, I underestimated him when I heard he was Quirkless during Sports festival."

"Just his mere presence is kinda intimidating."

They continue their various remarks as I kept my blank expression and simply ignore it, heading back to the Gym Gamma.

"Watch yourself, All Might!" Katsuki shouted before using an explosion on top of the concrete pillar.

"What happened?"

"Bakugou's concrete wall where he test his ultimate move, breaks and threaten to fall towards All Might." Shouji stated.

"Good thing Midoriya manage to break it with his new fight style." Tokoyami added.

I watch as Kaminari and Kirishima commend Izuku on his new moves and are surprised by his new fighting style.

"It's a good thing he found his fighting style." I uttered quietly, scanning everyone else with their new costume upgrade and support item. "Everyone really changed huh?"

"What about you?" Sero asked.

"I just request to upgrade my nichirin blade." I look down at my demon slayer uniform. Aizawa asked and repaired it.

"Tomioka! Can we see your new nichirin?" Ashido says excitedly, but she's interrupted by the arrival of Vlad King and Class 1-B.

"That's enough Class A! Today, Class B is scheduled to use this place in the afternoon. Eraser, hurry up and get out of the way."

"We still have almost ten minutes. You're not good at using time wisely, Vlad."

"Hey, did you know? The provisional lincensing exam has a 50 percent fail rate. All of you should just fail!" Monoma taunts us as usual.

"We're whatever you want us to be, man." I calmly says.

Aizawa reveals that Class 1-A and Class 1-B will not compete against each other for the provisional hero license exam.

"Whew. It is unfortunate that we will not be able to fight each other directly!"

"He said "Whew", didn't he?" Kirishima asked.