Chapter 30: Set Your Heart Ablaze!

"Set your heart ablaze!"

---

Everyone in Class 1-A watched in horror as they saw in the broadcast. Their classmate, a friend, fighting a powerful demon to the death.

"With those injuries. Don't lose yet Tomioka. I know you can still win it." Tokoyami stated, clutching his hand into fist.

"Y/n.. " Uraraka uttered, hands over mouth.

Aoyama, Sato, Shouji and Ojiro were speechless.

"Tomioka's amazing slashes on the villain were already healed! Just how strong does his regenerating ability is?!" Kaminari exclaims.

"Come on man.." Sero uttered.

"This is bad! His opponent doesn't even get tired out after all that?!" Mineta exclaimed but he's deeply worried. Jirou and Hagakure watched everything at the hospital.

"Y/n-chan..." Asui remembers when Y/n save her and Uraraka. She doesn't want to see those again. She doesn't want to lose her friend. Koda, and Ashido, have tears formed in their eyes.

---

Midoriya and the others arrived at the battle zone and called out to their classmate's name.

Y/n slowly turn his head towards Midoriya and the others, seeing a worried displayed on their faces.

Midoriya narrowed his gaze, trying to tell Y/n that he's going to assist him.

He shook his head before giving them a reassuring expression. 'I got this, guys.'

'I don't have anymore stamina to use other Breathing style..

I guess I'll have to defeat Akaza with one last assault.'

Y/n took a last breath, before he turn to face Akaza unleashing his unwavering determination and overwhelming flaming aura. Everyone nearby felt it.

"So that's how it's going to be." Akaza says,

Y/n lifts his blade and assumes a stance.

"I will fulfill what was entrusted to me! I won't let anyone die here and going to slay all the demons!"

'Right now, I'm agaisnt someone so strong that can overwhelmed me. Completely different from all the villains I faced. Now I understand how the intense struggle to survive increases in one's skills.' 

At this moment, Y/n's senses awakened and a flame mark appeared on his top left of his forehead and his chest, slightly left of center.

'In one moment, I'm going to thoroughly hollow out most of the area.

Rengoku-san, I can feel the burning heat in my heart now.'

"Flame breathing, Esoteric Art!"
(Honō no kokyū, Ougi)