Chapter 31: Aftermath

Yosha! I have returned with new chapter! ↖(^ω^)↗
---

12 years ago...

I was in the middle of a peaceful forest, a quiet and beautiful one. Swinging a wooden sword I borrowed from my father, I mimicked those sword techniques he's using to fight.

"Water... Form.. Slash surface..!"

My father is out for his hero duty while my mother went to tend some sick people, since she's an expert medic.

Afterwards, I sat at the edge of a nearby cliff, admiring the view from here. "Both mom and dad doesn't have a Quirk, so there's a huge possibility that I won't get a Quirk too.

But I think I can still become a hero like dad. Work it all. All I can do is work hard."

All of the sudden, the ground shooked and I saw from the distance someone must be fighting. The precipice where I was suddenly collapsed.

Eventually descending towards the ground, the fall will surely kill me. I was in a complete state of panic. My body instinctly move in mid air and crashed to the ground, unharmed. 

The ground I crashed had a large crater on it. What happened today, left me disorientated. Seeing a pond nearby, I approached it and look at the water's reflection, my eyes widened at my new appearances. A single horn on my right side of forehead.

My (e/c) became a little lighter and my pupils were slit. There are also some strange fluid mark  all over my body.

"What is this? Wait. Could it be my Quirk?" I asked, before I decided to test it.

I looked up at the tree, taking into a stance before charing forward at high speed and punched the tree with brute strength.

The punch causes the tree to fall down. I was amazed by it. It makes me excited that I finally have a Quirk.

"My appearance though kinda make me look like a demon. Is my Quirk demon?" I decided to shrug it off. 

"I have to go back now, or my parents will get worried." Using my Quirk, I jumped high and landed to the cliff where I was before.

"You should kill all the humans."

'Who said that?' I looked around to find the owner of this unknown voice.

"That is your sole purpose of inheriting this power. Kill them."

My whole body begins to throbbed. Feeling my senses slowly fading and had an urge to kill.

"Y/n?"  Immediately deactivate my Quirk and turn to see my father. "What are you doing here? It's dangerous."

"I was.. just checking the view here.." I replied.

"You shouldn't get too close to the cliff. Come on now, it's getting dark."

I was using my Quirk for 27 minutes. I don't even wanna what happen when I used it for more than 30 minutes.

I probably shouldn't use it.. It could harm other people...

And I don't want that.

---

At the hospital, the young swordsman let an exasperated sigh before he carefully place the book to the bedside table. He was given a book to keep himself busy while recovering.

The door opened, Y/n and his crow Kanzaburo looked at the person who entered the room.

"Yo there!"

Y/n narrowed a brow, looked confused at the infamous red winged pro hero.