Chapter 93: Kanzaburo

A WEEK AGO...

"Muzan's blood act like a poison.. There's gotta be an antidote here for that." Y/n was looking through the notes written by Shinobu. Searching for the antidote in case he got injected by Muzan.

Kanzaburo watches him work himself. "Quirk?"

Y/n glance at Kanzaburo and shook his head. "I'm not sure if my Quirk could decompose Muzan's cells.. I'm not risking it. I need to make an antidote."

Y/n leans back on his chair and stretch his arms out.

"Y/n.."

"Hmm?" Y/n looks at him. "Is there something wrong, Kanzaburo?"

The crow was silent for moment as he stares at Y/n. "They.. would be.. proud of you..."

"Who?"

"You're mother.. and father... They are proud... You've grown well.." Kanzaburo said.

Y/n was surprised by this. He turn his head and looks at the photo frame haning on the wall. It was a photo of his parents. His mom was carrying him when he was an infant. Of course, Kanzaburo is there, resting on his father's shoulder.

"I'm not really sure if I'll survive this fight or not... But if I did die-"

"Live.."

"Huh?" Y/n glance at Kanzaburo, confused. "Kanzaburo.."

"You.. must live.. on... Live your life.. in a world... without evil Demons..."

.

.

.

PRESENT

Over at the fight, Y/n and Michikatsu battle Muzan at close quarters. Y/n had switched his attacks with Breath of Sun.

"Sun Breathing, Solar Heat Haze!"

Y/n charges forward, attacking Muzan with a haze covered slash.

"Moon Breathing, First Form: Dark Moon, Evening Palace."

Michikatsu follows it with a singular slash, along with crescent blades.

Muzan regenerates his wounds while deflecting a the crescent blades with no difficulty. He fights back by releasing an insane flesh tendrils.

Michikatsu cuts through it but Muzan's arm tendril knocks him, and crashed to the wall.

"Michikatsu!" Y/n yells before he jumps away when Muzan was targetting him. "Whoa! Wah!"

Endless attack from Muzan has been keeping Y/n to counter it. He runs around the area, doing nothing else but dodge.

His leg was caught up by Muzan's tendril and begins to swing him around, crashing him to the ground and wall. Muzan tossed Y/n away and falls to the ground.

Y/n groaned as he tries to push himself up. Muzan takes a step forward but soon sprint towards him. Until Muzan noticed a silhouette and looks up.